ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
- ProCharger officially announces supercharger system for the 2011+ Mustang V6
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Video: DPM Racing's Procharged 2011 Mustang runs a 9.79 @ 137 mph
- ProCharger supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang V6 coming soon
- ProCharger officially announces details, pricing for 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger system
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- ProCharger announces i-1 supercharger kit for Mustang Boss 302
- Video: ProCharger straps its 2011 Mustang 5.0 to the dyno
- ProCharger introduces cog supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang GT