ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- New Product: ZEX nitrous system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: 2011 Mustang 5.0 cylinder heads from Ford Racing
- Sean Hyland Motorsports now offering 600 horsepower supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Eibach to debut 2011 Mustang show car, updated suspension systems
- Ford Mustang wins Cars.com 2010 Shoppers' Choice Award
- New Product: Ford Racing Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang V6
- 2011 Mustang GT officially rated at 26/17 mpg
- NHTSA opens investigation into the 2011 Mustang's transmission problems
- 2011 Ford Mustang named as one of Automobile Magazine's All-Stars
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake