ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- Custom 2011 Mustang sells at Barrett-Jackson for $91,000
- 2011 Mustang V6 certified at 31 mpg
- The Ford Story: 71 year old grandmother purchases a brand new 2011 Mustang GT
- Saleen to unveil 2011 S302 at Carlisle Ford Nationals
- New Product: Livernois Motorsports Stage 1 heads for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake
- New Product: ZEX nitrous system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- ProCharger officially announces details, pricing for 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger system
- New Product: Western Motorsports air intake for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Video: KBB reviews the 2011 Mustang GT