ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- A complete breakdown of Mustang production in 2011
- New Product: ACT announces new twin-disc clutches for the 2011 Mustang
- Custom 2011 Mustang with 1968 styling to debut at SEMA
- 2011 V6 Mustang averages 48.5 mpg during 1000 lap challenge
- Kenne Bell announces initial details for its "Mammoth" 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger kits
- Motor Trend crowns the 2011 Mustang the V6 ponycar king
- New Product: Brenspeed Power Packages add up to 72 horsepower to the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- New Product: SCT announces custom tuning for 2011 Mustang GT, gain of up to 32 rwhp
- Consumer Reports names 2011 Ford Mustang as top sporty car
- Vortech announces official pricing, horsepower rating for 2011 Mustang supercharger