ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- ProCharger introduces cog supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SuperChips announces new performance tunes for the 2011 Mustang GT and V6
- New Product: MRT Interceptor axle-back exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang V6
- Ford Mustang wins Cars.com 2010 Shoppers' Choice Award
- Video: Twin-Turbo 2011 Mustang GT makes 791 rwhp on the dyno
- 2011 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace Car sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- The 5.0 is back! Ford officially unwraps 2011 Mustang GT
- Video: DiabloSport previews tuning program for the 2011 Mustang
- New Product: Brenspeed Power Packages add up to 72 horsepower to the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Video: First Whipple-powered 2011 Mustang heads to the drag strip