ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Kooks headers and complete exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- New Product: JLT Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Ford Racing officially announces new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 with up to 624 horsepower
- New Product: Ford Racing announces 2011 Mustang GT sport mufflers
- Video: Flowmaster features its new Hushpower cat-back exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- 2011 Mustang GT takes on Camaro, Challenger in Motortrend comparison, comes out on top
- Video: Twin-Turbo 2011 Mustang GT makes 791 rwhp on the dyno
- Ford announces DUB Edition Mustang based on V6 model
- The Ford Story: 71 year old grandmother purchases a brand new 2011 Mustang GT