ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- Roush provides full details and pricing for its 2011 Mustang lineup
- 5.0L Mustang V8 crate engines available from Ford Racing starting August 15th
- AIRAID unveils its new cold air intake system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Roush offers up first details for its 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger tuner kit
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- Motor Trend crowns the 2011 Mustang the V6 ponycar king
- Blow-By Racing builds 2011 Mustang 5.0 with 953 rwhp
- 2011 Mustang GT officially rated at 26/17 mpg
- Ford asking Facebook fans to name the new 2012 Mustang V6 Performance Package
- Video: Evolution Performance 2011 Mustang runs 8.89 @ 147 mph