ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- BBK introduces full length headers for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- New Product: RAM Force dual-disc clutches for the 2011 Mustang
- New Product: 2011 Mustang 5.0 cylinder heads from Ford Racing
- 5.0L Mustang V8 crate engines available from Ford Racing starting August 15th
- Roush provides full details and pricing for its 2011 Mustang lineup
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- ProCharger officially announces details, pricing for 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger system
- Video: Contestants on SPEED's Pass Time severely underestimate a Roush supercharged 2011 Mustang
- SilverHorse Racing releases Tru-Billet 5.0 fuel door for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Ward's names the Mustang's 5.0L V8 one of the 10 best engines of 2011