ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- Roush announces availability of complete supercharger kit for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- Video: Flowmaster features its new Hushpower cat-back exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Video: Automatic 2011 Mustang GT runs 11 second quarter mile on street tires
- New Product: Livernois Motorsports Stage 1 heads for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2010: MagnaCharger debuts supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- New Product: Roush exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang V6
- A complete breakdown of Mustang production in 2011
- Ford Mustang the most searched new car of 2010 on AutoTrader.com
- Saleen to unveil 2011 S302 at Carlisle Ford Nationals