ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
The return of the legendary 5.0 badge to the front fenders of the 2011 Mustang GT and it’s high-tech “Coyote” Ti-VTC engine under the hood is one of the most highly anticipated comebacks in the automotive industry. And, if you know anything about the history of ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems and the first SEFI 5.0L Mustangs that appeared back in 1986, then you’re well aware of their powerful combination.
In fact, since those first five-oh Mustang ProCharger systems left the facility, no other aftermarket supercharger manufacturer has sold more air-to-air intercooled Mustang supercharger systems than ProCharger.
ProCharger’s dedicated R&D Team has been hard at work developing an industry-leading air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the all-new 2011 Mustang GTs equipped with the new 5.0L engine. Rest assured, when the ProCharged version of this incredible new engine gets done terrorizing the rear-wheel dyno, 2011 Mustang GT owners WILL want The Ultimate Power Adder under their sleek new hoods.
You can contact Procharger about the availability date for this supercharger application by calling their customer service team at 913-338-2886.
- Video: Evolution Performance 2011 Mustang runs a 10.88 @ 127 mph
- 2011 Ford Mustang online configurator now available
- 2011 V6 Mustang averages 48.5 mpg during 1000 lap challenge
- New Product: Brenspeed Power Packages add up to 72 horsepower to the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Ford Mustangs dominate their classes in Car and Driver's Lightning Lap
- 2011 Ford Mustang GT announced as official Daytona 500 pace car
- Video: Fastlane's turbocharged 2011 Mustang 5.0 hits the dyno
- ProCharger officially announces details, pricing for 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger system
- SuperChips announces new performance tunes for the 2011 Mustang GT and V6
- New Product: Roush announces new exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0