2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV
Last week SPEED TV aired a special one hour program documenting the creation and development of the 2012 Boss 302 Mustang. In case you missed it, they’ll be showing it a few more times on December 8th and 9th, and even if you did see it you might want to check it out again to look for a sneak preview of what’s in store for the 2013 Mustang Boss 302.
About halfway through the show the SPEED TV cameras get inside access to one of Ford’s design studios, showing portions of a full car that appears to be a 2013 Boss 302. The styling more closely resembles that of the 1970 Boss 302 model, just as the 2012 model takes its styling cues from the 1969 Boss 302. Instead of the C-stripe on the 2012, the side stripe slants vertically up over the fender where they form triple stripes that run down the length of the hood.
It also looks like there will be several new colors for the Boss 302 in 2013 as well. The SPEED TV cameras caught a white board showing a whole new selection of colors, with “2013″ printed next to photos of the Laguna Seca models. On the list appears to be Grabber Green, Grabber Blue, joining the Performance White, Race Red and Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat that are being offered in 2012. The Laguna Seca models will also be offered in different colors, either black with yellow stripes or white with yellow stripes. You can see screen shots of the different colors and the Grabber Green demonstration car in the gallery below.
- Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
- 2013 and 2012 Mustang Boss 302 side by side at the L.A. Auto Show
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- Capaldi Racing shows off 2013-look Boss 302S ahead of SCCA World Challenge debut
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- TracKey available for 2013 Mustang Boss 302 starting May 1st
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Official 2013 Mustang Boss 302 colors leaked?