Ford releases new photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
Ford released plenty of photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 when they first debuted the car back in August, but we could always use more, especially of all the different colors. Ford has more than obliged, and has released dozens of photos of the 444 horsepower pony car coinciding with the media drive in Monterey, CA. The new images show both the standard Boss 302 and the Boss 302 Laguna Seca in action both at Ford’s Michigan Proving Ground as well as at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The pictures also give us our first look at Performance White and more images of the car in Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat Metallic.
You can see all 89 of the new images in the gallery below.
- Live photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 from Laguna Seca
- Hennessey Performance releases details for HPE700 package for the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- How one lucky Mustang enthusiast bought Boss 302 #0001
- Lucky owner gets to witness the building of his 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Forbes reviews the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Ford offering personalized prints to 2012 Mustang Boss 302 owners
- Ford Racing to offer select Boss 302 parts in the FRPP catalog
- Photo Gallery: Hennessey Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Photo Gallery: One-off 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca live at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 lineup