Ford releases new photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
Ford released plenty of photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 when they first debuted the car back in August, but we could always use more, especially of all the different colors. Ford has more than obliged, and has released dozens of photos of the 444 horsepower pony car coinciding with the media drive in Monterey, CA. The new images show both the standard Boss 302 and the Boss 302 Laguna Seca in action both at Ford’s Michigan Proving Ground as well as at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The pictures also give us our first look at Performance White and more images of the car in Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat Metallic.
You can see all 89 of the new images in the gallery below.
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 priced at $40,995, Laguna Seca Package at $47,990
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 receives MotorWeek's "Best of the Year" Drivers' Choice Award
- Video: Road & Track tests the Boss 302 at Laguna Seca
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 in Performance White
- Jeff Seaman, Mustang powertrain engineer, tells us everything you need to know about the TracKey
- Video: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 with and without exhaust restrictor plate
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay
- Video: The 2012 Mustang Boss 302 does a virtual 1/4 mile run
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca quickest in class for Car and Driver's 2012 Lightning Lap competition
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 lineup