Ford releases new photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
Ford released plenty of photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 when they first debuted the car back in August, but we could always use more, especially of all the different colors. Ford has more than obliged, and has released dozens of photos of the 444 horsepower pony car coinciding with the media drive in Monterey, CA. The new images show both the standard Boss 302 and the Boss 302 Laguna Seca in action both at Ford’s Michigan Proving Ground as well as at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. The pictures also give us our first look at Performance White and more images of the car in Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat Metallic.
You can see all 89 of the new images in the gallery below.
- Photo Gallery: Hennessey Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- A look inside the 2012 Mustang Boss 302's 444 horsepower V8
- Automobile Magazine features the 2012 Boss 302 and the 10 greatest Mustangs ever
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 lineup
- Inside Look: Why the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 isn't just a sticker and wheel package
- Parnelli Jones takes delivery of his 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 named as one of Automobile Magazine's All-Stars
- Forbes reviews the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Borders online bookstore leaks 2012 Boss 302 production numbers?