2013 Mustang Bullitt rendered
We haven’t heard any news about an upcoming Bullitt Mustang, but that didn’t stop TopSpeed.com from coming up with a rendering of what one would look like. The web site has slathered a 2011 Mustang in Dark Highland Green and given it the full Bullitt treatment with a dark, badgeless grille, vented hood, dark charcoal wheels, a revised front fascia and rear 3/4 window slats.
So is a 2013 Mustang Bullitt possible? Ford has just finished launching the 2012 Mustang Boss 302, and with a new Mustang coming in 2014, that leaves little room for another model in between. Still, Ford has made a habit of introducing special edition pony cars nearly every year, and those who don’t want the in-your-face styling of the Boss 302 would appreciate a more subtle ‘Stang. There are surely plenty of people who would line up for a new version of the Bullitt, and if it’s anything like the last one, we’d gladly welcome it to the Mustang lineup as well.
- New Product: MRT 1968 Bullitt-style hood for the 2005-2009 Mustang
- 2015 Mustang rendered as three pony car legends
- SEMA 2013: Hotchkis shows off new classic Mustang suspension system with Bullitt chase scene
- Readers' Rides: Rich Trost's 2012 Mustang Boss 302 and 2001 Mustang Bullitt
- Hotchkis to put Bullitt chase scene on display at SEMA
- Alcatraz tv show to reenact Bullitt chase scene with 2013 Mustang
- Tim Allen's 2008 Mustang Bullitt up for auction on eBay
- Ford Mustangs to be featured next week on Velocity Channel's Legendary Motorcar
- Road Test: 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt