2013 Mustang Bullitt rendered
We haven’t heard any news about an upcoming Bullitt Mustang, but that didn’t stop TopSpeed.com from coming up with a rendering of what one would look like. The web site has slathered a 2011 Mustang in Dark Highland Green and given it the full Bullitt treatment with a dark, badgeless grille, vented hood, dark charcoal wheels, a revised front fascia and rear 3/4 window slats.
So is a 2013 Mustang Bullitt possible? Ford has just finished launching the 2012 Mustang Boss 302, and with a new Mustang coming in 2014, that leaves little room for another model in between. Still, Ford has made a habit of introducing special edition pony cars nearly every year, and those who don’t want the in-your-face styling of the Boss 302 would appreciate a more subtle ‘Stang. There are surely plenty of people who would line up for a new version of the Bullitt, and if it’s anything like the last one, we’d gladly welcome it to the Mustang lineup as well.
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Shelby GT500 spied on the Nürburgring
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- Where does the 2013 Mustang GT's extra 8 horsepower come from?
- 2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- Spy Photo: Is this the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 or Shelby GT500?
- New photos reveal 2013 Mustang LCD screen with Gauge Mode and Track App