2013 Mustang Bullitt rendered
We haven’t heard any news about an upcoming Bullitt Mustang, but that didn’t stop TopSpeed.com from coming up with a rendering of what one would look like. The web site has slathered a 2011 Mustang in Dark Highland Green and given it the full Bullitt treatment with a dark, badgeless grille, vented hood, dark charcoal wheels, a revised front fascia and rear 3/4 window slats.
So is a 2013 Mustang Bullitt possible? Ford has just finished launching the 2012 Mustang Boss 302, and with a new Mustang coming in 2014, that leaves little room for another model in between. Still, Ford has made a habit of introducing special edition pony cars nearly every year, and those who don’t want the in-your-face styling of the Boss 302 would appreciate a more subtle ‘Stang. There are surely plenty of people who would line up for a new version of the Bullitt, and if it’s anything like the last one, we’d gladly welcome it to the Mustang lineup as well.
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs
- Ford releases second 2013 Mustang teaser showing new LED headlights
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- New photos reveal 2013 Mustang LCD screen with Gauge Mode and Track App
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- 2013 Mustang to get Shelby GT500 styling cues, increase in horsepower
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang California Special at Barrett-Jackson