2013 Mustang Bullitt rendered
We haven’t heard any news about an upcoming Bullitt Mustang, but that didn’t stop TopSpeed.com from coming up with a rendering of what one would look like. The web site has slathered a 2011 Mustang in Dark Highland Green and given it the full Bullitt treatment with a dark, badgeless grille, vented hood, dark charcoal wheels, a revised front fascia and rear 3/4 window slats.
So is a 2013 Mustang Bullitt possible? Ford has just finished launching the 2012 Mustang Boss 302, and with a new Mustang coming in 2014, that leaves little room for another model in between. Still, Ford has made a habit of introducing special edition pony cars nearly every year, and those who don’t want the in-your-face styling of the Boss 302 would appreciate a more subtle ‘Stang. There are surely plenty of people who would line up for a new version of the Bullitt, and if it’s anything like the last one, we’d gladly welcome it to the Mustang lineup as well.
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in light camo
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 to get more tech including SYNC
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Video: New 2013 Mustang tv commercial brings online customizer to life
- Edelbrock giving away modified 2013 Ford Mustang, trip to the 2013 SEMA Show
- Video: Watch a sneak peek of the Alcatraz Bullitt car chase remake
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season