2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)
- Vortech releases supercharger system for 2013 Mustang GT
- Ford officially announces 2013 Mustang with updated look and new options
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang GT
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak