2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- Ford launches new and improved online customizer for the 2013 Mustang
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system