2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- Ford releases second 2013 Mustang teaser showing new LED headlights
- Video: Ford shows off the 2013 Mustang's Track Apps
- Video: Watch the full Alcatraz "Bullitt" chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- 2013 Mustangs arriving at Ford dealerships
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang in 'Gotta Have It Green'
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview