2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- 2013 Mustangs arriving at Ford dealerships
- Video: Ford shows off the 2013 Mustang's Track Apps
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- Video: Watch Big Muscle transform their 2013 Mustang GT into a track car
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases images of 2013 California Special and V6 Pony Package Mustangs
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500