2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Ford releases second 2013 Mustang teaser showing new LED headlights
- Video: Watch the full Alcatraz "Bullitt" chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
- Vortech releases supercharger system for 2013 Mustang GT
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang GT at the L.A. Auto Show
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT