2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in light camo
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Late Model Restoration begins 2013 Mustang 'Project High Impact'
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang GT at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- 2013 Mustang customizer now available for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Ford launches new and improved online customizer for the 2013 Mustang