2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- Late Model Restoration begins 2013 Mustang 'Project High Impact'
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- Ford officially announces 2013 Mustang with updated look and new options
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)
- Spy Photo: Is this the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 or Shelby GT500?