2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Pick the winner of 30 consecutive sports games and win a 2013 Ford Mustang V6
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in light camo
- Vortech releases supercharger system for 2013 Mustang GT
- Spy Photo: Is this the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 or Shelby GT500?