2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Vortech releases supercharger system for 2013 Mustang GT
- Ford relaunches official Mustang site with new price and build option for 2013 model year
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season
- Ford releases dozens of new photos of the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang GT at the L.A. Auto Show
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package
- Ford releases second 2013 Mustang teaser showing new LED headlights