2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- 2013 Mustang customizer now available for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- Ford officially announces 2013 Mustang with updated look and new options
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- 2013 Mustangs arriving at Ford dealerships
- 2013 Ford Mustang GT Desktop Wallpaper
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang GT
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang spotted on the streets of Dearborn
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package