2013 Mustang Mach 1 rendered
The creative juices have been flowing the last few days with some imaginative speculation about what Mustang models might be produced in the near future. Yesterday we showed you the TopSpeed.com’s rendering of a 2013 Mustang Bullitt, and they have followed that up today with the 2013 Mustang Mach 1.
The speculated Mach 1 takes heavily from the 1971-1973 model’s styling, with the black graphics and NACA ducts on the hood, rectangular lights within the grille, a more aggressive front fascia and black rear spoiler.
Like with the Bullitt, there is no current indication that Ford is looking to bring back the Mach 1 nameplate any time soon, but there are still a couple years left for Ford to produce another special edition pony car before the revised Mustang is introduced in 2014.
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- 2013 Mustang to be officially unveiled on November 15th
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- Video: Watch Big Muscle transform their 2013 Mustang GT into a track car
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- Ford releases second 2013 Mustang teaser showing new LED headlights
- Ford releases details for Gauge Mode and Track Apps for the 2013 Mustang
- Video: Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed