New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- Ford Mustang FR500S Dominates in its Competition Debut
- 2013 Mustang Cobra Jet production underway
- Featured: Bill Switzer's supercharged 2006 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Video: Ford Racing tests the Boss 302S at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- New Product: Ford Racing 347/363/427 Pushrod Short Blocks
- First Photos of the FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang
- TracKey to limit the Boss 302's powertrain warranty to 3 years / 36,000 miles
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Showdown at Milan Dragway