New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Ford Racing announces contingency package and driver registration for 2011
- Video: How a Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine is built
- New Product: Ford Racing Brake Duct Kit for the 2013 Mustang
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order
- New Product: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing doubles warranty on select crate engines to 2 years / 24,000 miles
- New Product: Boss 302S wheels now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: NMRA Coyote Stock Sealed 5.0L V8 Crate Engine