New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang V6
- New Product: Boss 302S wheels now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing 15-inch Brake Upgrade for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- New Product: 2011 Mustang 5.0 cylinder heads from Ford Racing
- Ford Racing builds 500+ horsepower Mustang Boss 302
- New Product: Ford Racing Spyder Wheel for the 2005+ Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing Rear Seat Delete Kit and X-Brace for the 2011+ Mustang
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing