New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing SVT 19-inch wheels with black finish
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminum Race Block
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- New Product: Ford Racing 2-piece 15-inch rotor upgrade for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing Track Cal for the 2013-2014 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- Ford Racing to sell the Boss 302 intake manifold through FRPP catalog
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing Spyder Wheel for the 2005+ Mustang