New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Adjustable Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Ford to give away 2012 Mustang 5.0 with Ford Racing parts
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Boss 302S wheels now available from Ford Racing
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- Video: How a Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine is built
- New Product: Ford Racing quad-tip exhaust conversion kit