New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing announces the 2012 Mustang Competition Roller
- New Product: NMRA Coyote Stock Sealed 5.0L V8 Crate Engine
- New Product: Ford Racing TVS Supercharger Upgrade Kit for the 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- New Product: Ford Racing 347/363/427 Pushrod Short Blocks
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine NA
- New Product: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT