New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- New Product: Ford Racing 347/363/427 Pushrod Short Blocks
- Ford Racing announces the 2012 Mustang Competition Roller
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing SVT 19-inch wheels with black finish
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminum Race Block
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine NA