New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Boss 302 5.0L V8 crate motors now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing Mustang Gauge Pack
- New Product: Ford Racing 15-inch Brake Upgrade for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing Shaker Hood System for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car