New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Video: How a Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine is built
- New Product: Ford Racing 15-inch Brake Upgrade for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- New Product: 2011 Mustang 5.0 cylinder heads from Ford Racing
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing doubles warranty on select crate engines to 2 years / 24,000 miles
- 50 Ford Racing parts for the 5.0 Mustang
- Ford Racing builds 500+ horsepower Mustang Boss 302
- 2013 Cobra Jet engines now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing Track Cal for the 2013-2014 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing 2010+ Mustang front splitter kit