New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: 2011 Mustang 5.0 cylinder heads from Ford Racing
- New Product: NMRA Coyote Stock Sealed 5.0L V8 Crate Engine
- Ford Racing builds 500+ horsepower Mustang Boss 302
- New Product: Ford Racing TVS Supercharger Upgrade Kit for the 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
- New Product: Ford Racing Shaker Hood System for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Ford Racing announces details and pricing for 5.0L Aluminator XS crate engine
- New Product: Shelby GT500 5.8L Aluminum Block now available from Ford Racing
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Boss 302R intake manifold for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car