New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Brandon Davis captures SPEED World Challenge GT Driver's Championship in his Ford Mustang
- Power Upgrade Package for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 available from Ford Racing
- Video: Ford Racing tests the Boss 302S at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Multimatic Motorsports Mustang Boss 302R finishes second in Grand-Am 200
- Ford unveils next generation Mustang racecar, the Boss 302R
- Ford Racing unveils Mustang Boss 302SX Concept at PRI
- Ford Racing adds stock compression 4.6L 3V Aluminator shortblock to parts catalog
- Ford Racing Mustang Challenge to be Featured in HD Reality Series
- Multimatic's Scott Maxwell discusses the progress of the Mustang Boss 302R race car
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order