New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Mustang Gauge Pack
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Side Exhaust Kit for the 2010 Mustang GT
- New Product: Boss 302S wheels now available from Ford Racing
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang V6
- 2013 Cobra Jet engines now available from Ford Racing
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order
- Video: How a Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine is built
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing