New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Ford Racing officially announces details and pricing for 2012 Cobra Jet, currently taking orders
- New Product: Ford Racing Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang V6
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- Select Shelby GT500KR parts now available from Ford Racing
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- Ford Racing announces performance intake manifold for the 3-valve 4.6L V8
- Ford Racing officially announces new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 with up to 624 horsepower