New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing unveils Mustang Boss 302SX Concept at PRI
- Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2011 catalog
- Video: How a Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine is built
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers hone their road racing skills with Ford Mustangs
- 2013 Mustang Cobra Jet production underway
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- Vaughn Gitten Jr. Takes First Formula Drift Win with His Falken Tires / Ford Racing Mustang
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system