New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing shows how a Mustang Cobra Jet engine is built
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2011 catalog
- Ford Racing unleashes twin-turbo Cobra Jet Concept
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- Ford Racing officially announces details and pricing for 2012 Cobra Jet, currently taking orders
- New Product: Ford Racing Short-Throw Shifter for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Ford Mustang Challenge racing series coming to an end
- 5.0L Mustang V8 crate engines available from Ford Racing starting August 15th