New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Adjustable Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Shelby GT500 5.8L Aluminum Block now available from Ford Racing
- New Product: Ford Racing Track Cal for the 2013-2014 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss Intake Power Up Kit for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- New Product: Supercharged 2014 Cobra Jet Crate Engine
- New Product: Ford Racing Side Exhaust Kit for the 2010 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing 90mm throttle body for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system