New Product: Ford Racing 3.73 axle assembly with Torsen differential
The number of parts from the 2012 Boss 302 that are available to Mustang owners is ever growing. The latest is the 3.73 axle assembly with the Torsen limited slip differential that will be available next month from the Ford Racing catalog. The Torsen differential is an option on the regular Boss 302 and standard on the Laguna Seca package that helps better distribute torque to the rear wheels.
Part # M-4001-SVT373, the assembly includes the 8.8″ differential, 3.73 gears, 31-spline axles, axle shafts and aluminum axle cover. The assembly will not only fit the 2005 to current Mustang GT, but the 2007 to current Shelby GT500 as well. Retail pricing is listed at $1,449.95 with an estimated available date of April 6.
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- Ford Racing shows how a Mustang Cobra Jet engine is built
- Ford Racing adds stock compression 4.6L 3V Aluminator shortblock to parts catalog
- Ford launches new technical support center in North Carolina
- Multimatic Motorsports Mustang Boss 302R finishes second in Grand-Am 200
- Ford Racing High Performance Driving School announces 2011 schedule
- New Product: Ford Racing 90mm throttle body for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Winners crowned at 2nd annual Ford Racing Cobra Jet Showdown
- Video: Coyote Countdown at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals
- Featured: Bill Switzer's supercharged 2006 Mustang GT
- Video: Mustang Cobra Jets go head-to-head at Milan Dragway