2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Take a walk around the 2014 Roush RS Mustang
- Video: 2012 Roush RS3 Mustang laps Laguna Seca
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- Jack Roush announces 2011 appearance dates and locations
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Roush 5XR Mustang
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- Video: TUNED reviews the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to compete in One Lap of America
- Raybestos previews custom 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- New Product: Roush announces new exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0