2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush officially unveils 2010 Mustang
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Jack Roush announces 2011 appearance dates and locations
- Roush releases new photos, details about 2012 RS3 Mustang
- Video: 2012 Roush RS3 Mustang laps Laguna Seca
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- Final Roush P-51A Mustang Auctioned Off for Charity for $135,000
- 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang now 50-state legal
- Roush Boss 302R wins Grand-Am season opener at Daytona