2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Roush and Barrett-Jackson team up for limited edition Mustang
- Video: Contestants on SPEED's Pass Time severely underestimate a Roush supercharged 2011 Mustang
- Roush wants to put your face on the back of their Mustang Boss 302R race car
- Add More Functionality to Your Mustang with the Roush Vent Gauge Pod
- Video: Brenspeed announces 650 horsepower Roush supercharger package
- Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin's Circuit of the Americas
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush RS3