2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to compete in One Lap of America
- Add More Functionality to Your Mustang with the Roush Vent Gauge Pod
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Track Test: 2008 Roush 427R Trak Pak
- Video: Behind the scenes of 2012 Roush RS3 photoshoot
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- Roush Performance shows off Mustang Boss 302R race car with new 2013 bodywork