2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush Performance moves to a new, dedicated location
- Video: Watch the #61 Roush Mustang Boss 302R lap Austin's Circuit of the Americas
- Photo Gallery: Roush begins production of the Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustangs
- Roush releases official details for 2012 Stage 3 Mustang, launches online configurator
- Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
- Roush releases new photos, details about 2012 RS3 Mustang
- Roush Boss 302R wins Grand-Am season opener at Daytona
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA