2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush launches 2014 Mustang online configurator
- Roush releases first photos of 2011 Stage 2 Mustang
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- Refreshed Roush Mustang Speedster Returns for 2008
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- Roush offers vinyl stripe options for 2005+ Mustangs
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to have 565 horsepower, 505 lb-ft torque
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered