2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Roush now offering billet grille for 2010 Mustangs
- Video: How to supercharge a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang in less than three minutes
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- Roush gives sneak peek of upcoming RS3 Mustang
- Featured: Hillbank Motorsports 427 HB-R
- Roush releases first photos of 2011 Stage 2 Mustang
- Refreshed Roush Mustang Speedster Returns for 2008
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity