2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush unveils Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- Roush launches 2014 Mustang online configurator
- Ford Racing and Roush team up for 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- Photo Gallery: Brenspeed's 2013 Mustang drag car gets the Roush treatment
- Roush Performance shows off Mustang Boss 302R race car with new 2013 bodywork
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang in Blue Bayou
- Photo Gallery: Jack Roush's custom 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Road Test: 2007 Roush 427R
- Jack Roush hospitalized after plane crash
- Video: First Roush-supercharged 2011 Mustang hits the drag strip, runs low 11s