2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Jack Roush hospitalized after plane crash
- Roush reveals 2015 Mustang lineup
- Video: Contestants on SPEED's Pass Time severely underestimate a Roush supercharged 2011 Mustang
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- Video: TUNED reviews the 2014 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- Video: Roush shows how burnouts are done in the 2014 Stage 3 Mustang
- Refreshed Roush Mustang Speedster Returns for 2008
- Roush offers vinyl stripe options for 2005+ Mustangs
- Roush takes pole position at World Challenge race in Long Beach