2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush announces official details for 2013 'Stage' Mustang lineup
- Ford Racing and Roush team up for 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Roush Performance shows off Mustang Boss 302R race car with new 2013 bodywork
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Roush 5XR Mustang
- Road Test: 2007 Roush 427R
- New Product: Roush announces new exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- Add More Functionality to Your Mustang with the Roush Vent Gauge Pod
- Roush Boss 302R wins Grand-Am season opener at Daytona
- 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang now 50-state legal