2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3′s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush RS3
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2012
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2008
- SMS Supercars pulls the wraps off White, Yellow and Black Label Mustangs
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2011
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2010
- Roush to enter One Lap of America event with pair of 2012 RS3 Mustangs
- Roush offers up first details for its 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger tuner kit
- Roush announces Stage 3, 540RH Mustangs
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang