2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Jack Roush announces 2011 appearance dates and locations
- Photo Gallery: Roush shows off 2014 Stage 3 Mustang in Silver and Yellow
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Roush officially unveils 2010 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Roush's Stage 3 Mustangs show off new color combos at the factory
- SEMA 2014: Roush debuts 2015 Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush RS3
- Roush gives sneak peek of upcoming RS3 Mustang
- One-off Roush Stage 3 Mustang raises $100,000 for charity at auction
- SPEED to air documentary on development of the 2010 Roush Mustang