2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3′s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush releases first photos of 2011 Stage 2 Mustang
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Photo Gallery: Brenspeed's 2013 Mustang drag car gets the Roush treatment
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang in Blue Bayou
- Roush propane-powered Mustang captures first victory
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- Refreshed Roush Mustang Speedster Returns for 2008
- Jack Roush announces 2011 appearance dates and locations
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- New Product: Roush exhaust system for the 2011 Mustang V6