2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Roush Stage 3 Mustang Premier Edition returns for 2013 with new unique paint colors
- Video: Contestants on SPEED's Pass Time severely underestimate a Roush supercharged 2011 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Convertible
- Roush wants to put your face on the back of their Mustang Boss 302R race car
- Video: Listen to the insane sounds of Roush's 700 horsepower SEMA Mustang
- New Product: Roush Billet Strut Tower Caps for the S197 Mustang
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- Jack Roush hospitalized after plane crash