2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
Roush has given us plenty of teasers of the upcoming 2012 RS3 Mustang including a handful of photos, behind-the-scenes footage of the car’s official photoshoot, and even a video of some hot laps at Laguna Seca. While Roush still hasn’t released official details on the new Stage 3 Mustang, they did give the public the first look at the car at today’s Fabulous Fords Forever car show at Knott’s Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. The RS3 prototype was on display in the Roush booth along with a 2011 Stage 2 Mustang.
We shouldn’t have to wait long for more photos and info, though. We have it on good authority that Roush will be releasing full official details for the 2012 RS3 Mustang as soon as tomorrow, so stay tuned for more updates. Until then, check out our gallery of photos from the RS3’s public debut earlier today.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Add More Functionality to Your Mustang with the Roush Vent Gauge Pod
- Track Test: 2008 Roush 427R Trak Pak
- Roush reveals 2015 Mustang lineup
- Unleash up to 700 Horsepower with New TVS2300 ROUSHcharger
- Featured: Mark Kauffman's "Chevy Killer" 2005 Roush Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Roush Annual Open House
- Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R captures podium finish at Indy
- Roush Performance continues Grand-Am momentum with second place finish at Road America
- Roush releases first photos of 2011 Stage 2 Mustang
- Roush offers up first details for its 2011 Mustang 5.0 supercharger tuner kit