Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2011
The Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knotts Berry Farm is an annual tradition that kicks off the car show season for Ford owners in California, and this year the event celebrated its 26th anniversary on a typically beautiful Southern California Sunday. As with previous years, Mustangs made up a huge portion of the show, from original 1965 models to the current 2011 Mustang 5.0. Many of the big aftermarket builders were also in attendance, with Roush providing a first look at its 2012 RS3 Mustang and Steve Saleen introducing his color labeled Mustangs through his SMS Supercars brand, and Shelby showing off the 2012 GT350.
You can view our photos from the 2011 Fabulous Fords Forever show in the high-res gallery below.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- SMS Supercars pulls the wraps off White, Yellow and Black Label Mustangs
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2012
- 2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2008
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2010
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2013
- 2014 Saleen 351 Supercharged Mustang prototype unveiled
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2009