SMS Supercars pulls the wraps off White, Yellow and Black Label Mustangs
Last week SMS Supercars announced that they would soon be unveiling their new line of performance Mustangs, and we got our first look at the cars at the Fabulous Fords car show in Southern California this past weekend. While the new cars look nearly identical to the SMS 302 Mustang that debuted last year, they now come in three flavors or “Labels” – White, Yellow and Black.
The White Label is the base Mustang and includes only the bare essentials – a reprogrammed PCM good for 440 horsepower, sport suspension, exhaust system and interior and exterior styling enhancements. Priced at $35,540 (plus transportation, tax, title, registration), the White Label represents the most affordable aftermarket Mustang available.
The Yellow Label takes things a step further, adding an SMS supercharger system good for 545 horsepower as well as 19-inch wheels and tires. Pricing for the Yellow Label is set at $45,540.
Finally, the Black Label Mustang is the flagship model of the SMS lineup. The car adds features like the SMS S4 suspension system, full leather interior upgrade, the full SMS body kit and more. The optional supercharger system paired with the 5.0L V8 is good for 575 horsepower. The Black Label is priced at just over $48,000 for the naturally aspirated model and around $58,000 for the supercharged version.
SMS had four different cars at the show including two Black Label Mustangs and a pair of White Label Mustangs. You can see each of the cars in detail in the gallery below.
Photos ©2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2011
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2012
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2008
- Fabulous Fords at Knotts 2010
- 2012 Roush RS3 makes public debut at Fabulous Fords
- 2010 SMS Car Show and Open House
- 2011 SMS Supercars Car Show and Open House
- 2011 SMS 302 Mustang gets its own tv commercial
- SMS Supercars unveils unique 2012 302 Mustang Convertible
- Steve Saleen acquires Saleen brand, naming rights