Want to win a new 2012 Mustang GT Convertible? Eat more Raisin Bran
Want to win a 2012 Mustang? Starting eating more cereal! Kellogg’s Raisin Bran has launched a new sweepstakes that will leave one lucky individual with a brand new 2012 Mustang GT Convertible worth $34,145. To enter for a chance to win, all you have to do is find the UPC code from a box of Raisin Bran, Raisin Bran Crunch or Raisin Bran Extra and enter it at the contest’s official web site.You can submit an entry once a every 24 hours, so those with an appetite for cereal will have a better chance of winning.
There are a couple rules, of course. Contestants must be a resident of the United States, be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license – visit the web site for a full list of rules and regulations. The winner will be selected in a random drawing next March, so that leaves you with plenty of time to head over to the grocery store and load up on Raisin Bran!
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 buyers to get complimentary track day
- Mustang customizer now available for mobile devices
- Automobile Magazine features the 2012 Boss 302 and the 10 greatest Mustangs ever
- Try on a pair of Dockers, win a 2012 Mustang GT
- 2012 Mustang selected as one of NADAguides 'recommended buys'
- MSN Autos ranks the 2012 Mustang GT as the "best bang for the buck"
- 2012 Mustang Cobra Jet specs leaked online
- Hertz adds the Mustang GT to its rental fleets
- The 2012 Mustang gets its own iPad app
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 to come with dual set of keys for both street and track calibrations