Want to win a new 2012 Mustang GT Convertible? Eat more Raisin Bran
Want to win a 2012 Mustang? Starting eating more cereal! Kellogg’s Raisin Bran has launched a new sweepstakes that will leave one lucky individual with a brand new 2012 Mustang GT Convertible worth $34,145. To enter for a chance to win, all you have to do is find the UPC code from a box of Raisin Bran, Raisin Bran Crunch or Raisin Bran Extra and enter it at the contest’s official web site.You can submit an entry once a every 24 hours, so those with an appetite for cereal will have a better chance of winning.
There are a couple rules, of course. Contestants must be a resident of the United States, be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver’s license – visit the web site for a full list of rules and regulations. The winner will be selected in a random drawing next March, so that leaves you with plenty of time to head over to the grocery store and load up on Raisin Bran!
- Hertz adds the Mustang GT to its rental fleets
- MSN Autos ranks the 2012 Mustang GT as the "best bang for the buck"
- Ford dealers to receive limited allocations of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Try on a pair of Dockers, win a 2012 Mustang GT
- 2012 Mustang pricing breakdown
- Ford to launch new online customizer for the 2012 Mustang
- Ford offering $3,000 cash back or 0% APR for 60 months for the 2012 Mustang GT
- 2012 Mustang to get SYNC AppLink
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 buyers to get complimentary track day
- 2012 Ford Mustang GT/Boss 302 named to Car and Driver's 10 Best list