Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Shelby ending 2005-2014 Mustang production with GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"