Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed