Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity