Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show