Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show