Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- 2013 Shelby GT500 to participate in Goodwood Festival of Speed as tribute to Carroll Shelby
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track