Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack