Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity