Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.