Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Inside Line takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 on a cross-country road trip
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG