Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody