Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.