Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide