Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Code Red: Shelby and Nelson Racing Engines team up for 1000 rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp