Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital