Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson