Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Code Red: Shelby and Nelson Racing Engines team up for 1000 rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque