Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake