Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500