Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
We’re always up for more pictures of the Mustang, so we were happy to see that Ford has released several new images of the 2012 Shelby GT500. Not much has changed about the GT500 from 2011 when it received a new aluminum block engine that reduced the weight of the car by more than 100 pounds. However, the photos do show some of the new features of the Shelby including the optional leather Recaro seats as well as the adjustable steering system that be set to Standard, Sport and Comfort.
You can view all of the new photos below. Enjoy!
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra