Video: BS Industries 1969 Mustang Fastback featured on Jay Leno’s Garage
We first got a look at BS Industries’ custom 1969 Mustang at the Magnaflow booth at SEMA last year. The slammed look and chopped roof definitely caught our attention, as did the 494 cubic inch aluminum V8 engine under the hood that was originally built for Mario Andretti’s Can-Am race car in 1969. It was easily one of our favorite cars at the show.
The car’s builder, Bodie Stroud, also happens to be neighbors with Jay Leno, and he recently let the famous car collector have a closer look at the custom muscle car. Of course, Leno brings the cameras along to film an episode for his Jay Leno’s Garage web series, so thankfully we all get to tag along as well. Check out the video below to see Leno and Stroud talk in detail about the car.
- Unrestored 1969 Mustang Boss 429 with 4,405 original miles on eBay
- Video: 1969 Anvil Mustang takes on Willow Springs Raceway
- Video: The making of Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 Mustang RTR-X
- Year One previews 1969 Mustang Sportroof project
- Video: Agent 47 Harbinger takes to the track
- SEMA 2011: Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 Mustang RTR-X makes a return appearance
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- For Sale: 1969 Ford Mustang Pro-Touring
- One-of-one 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback going up for auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ sells for $99,000