Video: BS Industries 1969 Mustang Fastback featured on Jay Leno’s Garage
We first got a look at BS Industries’ custom 1969 Mustang at the Magnaflow booth at SEMA last year. The slammed look and chopped roof definitely caught our attention, as did the 494 cubic inch aluminum V8 engine under the hood that was originally built for Mario Andretti’s Can-Am race car in 1969. It was easily one of our favorite cars at the show.
The car’s builder, Bodie Stroud, also happens to be neighbors with Jay Leno, and he recently let the famous car collector have a closer look at the custom muscle car. Of course, Leno brings the cameras along to film an episode for his Jay Leno’s Garage web series, so thankfully we all get to tag along as well. Check out the video below to see Leno and Stroud talk in detail about the car.
- Video: Agent 47 Harbinger takes to the track
- Unrestored 1969 Mustang Boss 429 with 4,405 original miles on eBay
- SEMA 2011: Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 Mustang RTR-X makes a return appearance
- Year One previews 1969 Mustang Sportroof project
- Galpin Auto Sports builds custom 1969 Mustang live at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: The 1969 Anvil Mustang is the perfect blend of modern technology with classic style
- Video: The making of Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 Mustang RTR-X
- Video: Learn the story behind Bodie Stroud's awesome 1969 Mustang
- One-of-one 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback going up for auction
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA