1-of-1 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca painted ‘School Bus Yellow’ going up for auction
Back in January a one-off Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca was auctioned off for charity at Barrett-Jackson, netting a final bid of $450,000. Now another unique Boss 302 will be up for grabs at an auction to benefit the Henry Ford Health Systems. The one-off Boss 302 Laguna Seca will be painted in ‘School Bus Yellow’ and will be signed by legendary race car driver Parnelli Jones. The car could be a preview of the 2013 Boss 302, with ‘School Bus Yellow’ expected to be one of the available colors next year, and the renderings showing graphics similar to the 1970 model that are supposed to appear next year.
The auction will be held at the Ford Motor Company Conference and Event Center in Dearborn, MI on October 15.
1-of-1 School Buss Yellow 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca Features:
- 1-of-1 factory-painted “School Bus Yellow” edition personally signed by racing legend Parnelli Jones
- 5.0 Liter V8
- 444 horsepower
- 7500 RPM redline
- 380 ft. lbs. torque
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Brembo front brake package
- Rear axle ratio 1: 3.73
- 4-pipe exhaust
- 6-way adjustable Recaro racing seats with “Boss 302” stitched
- Gauge pack, centered on dash, measuring: 0-60 mph times, lateral Gs and braking performance (exclusive to Laguna Seca models)
- Rear seat removed for cross brace installation, resulting in 10 percent improved rear body frame stiffness