2012 Mustang selected as one of NADAguides ‘recommended buys’
Today NADAguides released their selection of current recommended buys, and the 2012 Ford Mustang was included on the list of nine cars. Vehicles are selected based on an analysis of depreciation value, incentives and rebates, warranty, assistance services and features.
“These nine vehicles offer value and features that many consumers are starting to expect from automotive manufacturers at lower price points,” said Tim Snyder, NASAguides director of product development. “What was previously only available in luxury segment vehicles is now starting to become standard across all types of makes and models. “These features, coupled with a great warranty, additional customer services such as free maintenance, and competitive incentives, are making many new vehicles much more attractive for car buyers.”
The Mustang was selected for its attractive pricing, current incentives and low depreciation. Here’s what NADAguides had to say about the 2012 Mustang.
With a 12% first-year depreciation rate and a competitive price that starts at $22,310 for the coupe. The 2-door convertible Shelby GT500 has a base MSRP of $53,810. Ford offers $500 cash back or 3.9% financing for six years. There is a two-month supply of inventory. The 2012 Ford Mustang has a three-year, 36,000-mile warranty and a five-year, 60,000-mile roadside assistance program. The speed and horsepower of the Mustang make it a great choice for muscle car customers at these prices.
- Motor Trend names the 2011 Mustang GT as one the most impressive cars of 2010
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 named as Autobytel's Sports Car of the Year
- 2011 Ford Mustang named as one of Automobile Magazine's All-Stars
- 2012 Ford Mustang GT/Boss 302 named to Car and Driver's 10 Best list
- Ward's names the Mustang's 5.0L V8 one of the 10 best engines of 2011
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 wins Cars.com's 'Play Car of the Year'
- MSN Autos ranks the 2012 Mustang GT as the "best bang for the buck"
- Motor Trend crowns the 2011 Mustang the V6 ponycar king
- Popular Mechanics names the Ford Mustang as the Top Performance Car of 2011