2012 Mustang selected as one of NADAguides ‘recommended buys’
Today NADAguides released their selection of current recommended buys, and the 2012 Ford Mustang was included on the list of nine cars. Vehicles are selected based on an analysis of depreciation value, incentives and rebates, warranty, assistance services and features.
“These nine vehicles offer value and features that many consumers are starting to expect from automotive manufacturers at lower price points,” said Tim Snyder, NASAguides director of product development. “What was previously only available in luxury segment vehicles is now starting to become standard across all types of makes and models. “These features, coupled with a great warranty, additional customer services such as free maintenance, and competitive incentives, are making many new vehicles much more attractive for car buyers.”
The Mustang was selected for its attractive pricing, current incentives and low depreciation. Here’s what NADAguides had to say about the 2012 Mustang.
With a 12% first-year depreciation rate and a competitive price that starts at $22,310 for the coupe. The 2-door convertible Shelby GT500 has a base MSRP of $53,810. Ford offers $500 cash back or 3.9% financing for six years. There is a two-month supply of inventory. The 2012 Ford Mustang has a three-year, 36,000-mile warranty and a five-year, 60,000-mile roadside assistance program. The speed and horsepower of the Mustang make it a great choice for muscle car customers at these prices.
- Want to win a new 2012 Mustang GT Convertible? Eat more Raisin Bran
- Ford offering $3,000 cash back or 0% APR for 60 months for the 2012 Mustang GT
- Mustang customizer now available for mobile devices
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 buyers to get complimentary track day
- Hertz adds the Mustang GT to its rental fleets
- Ford launches 2012 Mustang configurator online
- Try on a pair of Dockers, win a 2012 Mustang GT
- Ford issues recall for some 2012-2013 Mustangs for reverse gear problems
- 2012 Mustang to get SYNC AppLink
- MSN Autos ranks the 2012 Mustang GT as the "best bang for the buck"