2012 Mustang selected as one of NADAguides ‘recommended buys’
Today NADAguides released their selection of current recommended buys, and the 2012 Ford Mustang was included on the list of nine cars. Vehicles are selected based on an analysis of depreciation value, incentives and rebates, warranty, assistance services and features.
“These nine vehicles offer value and features that many consumers are starting to expect from automotive manufacturers at lower price points,” said Tim Snyder, NASAguides director of product development. “What was previously only available in luxury segment vehicles is now starting to become standard across all types of makes and models. “These features, coupled with a great warranty, additional customer services such as free maintenance, and competitive incentives, are making many new vehicles much more attractive for car buyers.”
The Mustang was selected for its attractive pricing, current incentives and low depreciation. Here’s what NADAguides had to say about the 2012 Mustang.
With a 12% first-year depreciation rate and a competitive price that starts at $22,310 for the coupe. The 2-door convertible Shelby GT500 has a base MSRP of $53,810. Ford offers $500 cash back or 3.9% financing for six years. There is a two-month supply of inventory. The 2012 Ford Mustang has a three-year, 36,000-mile warranty and a five-year, 60,000-mile roadside assistance program. The speed and horsepower of the Mustang make it a great choice for muscle car customers at these prices.
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 buyers to get complimentary track day
- 2012 Mustang pricing breakdown
- Try on a pair of Dockers, win a 2012 Mustang GT
- Mustang Club of America Edition back for 2012
- Ford dealers to receive limited allocations of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Ford launches 2012 Mustang configurator online
- Ford to launch new online customizer for the 2012 Mustang
- MSN Autos ranks the 2012 Mustang GT as the "best bang for the buck"
- 2012 Mustang Cobra Jet specs leaked online
- Bloomberg names the Ford Mustang GT the best sports car of 2010