SEMA 2011: Saleen debuts S302 Speedster with new options, matte black paint
The last several years Saleen has showed off a new car or features, debuting their S281 Mustang in 2009 and a an S302 Mustang with custom colors and carbon fiber parts in 2010. This year the company has brought a new offering again in the form of the S302 Speedster. This is the first time we’ve seen Saleen show the Speedster look with the current Mustang platform, a $1,500 option for S302 models, and we have to say it looks pretty good.
The car also has a few new features from Saleen as well, including the carbon fiber rocker panels and the matte black paint, which is one of their custom colors. If customers don’t want the subtle look, they can also choose from Igniter Orange, Octane Red, Silver Shield and Motor City Blue. Finally, the S302 Speedster also features the carbon fiber chin splitter and carbon fiber rear wing that debuted last year as well as painted 7-spoke wheels.
You can see photos of the Saleen S302 Speedster in the gallery below.
Photos © 2011 MustangsDaily.com
- Saleen to unveil new Mustang at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Saleen unveils 30th Anniversary SA-30 Mustang
- Saleen returns to road racing in victorious fashion
- Saleen Speedlab Officially Announces the SuperShaker
- Video: The story of Saleen's 2011 NASA American Iron championship
- First image of 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang released
- Saleen Makes Heritage Body Kit Available for Purchase
- Saleen debuts Speedlab Mustang with upcoming parts at the PRI Show
- A closer look at Saleen's 30th Anniversary SA-30 Mustang
- Saleen 351 Mustang begins production