SEMA 2011: Saleen debuts S302 Speedster with new options, matte black paint
The last several years Saleen has showed off a new car or features, debuting their S281 Mustang in 2009 and a an S302 Mustang with custom colors and carbon fiber parts in 2010. This year the company has brought a new offering again in the form of the S302 Speedster. This is the first time we’ve seen Saleen show the Speedster look with the current Mustang platform, a $1,500 option for S302 models, and we have to say it looks pretty good.
The car also has a few new features from Saleen as well, including the carbon fiber rocker panels and the matte black paint, which is one of their custom colors. If customers don’t want the subtle look, they can also choose from Igniter Orange, Octane Red, Silver Shield and Motor City Blue. Finally, the S302 Speedster also features the carbon fiber chin splitter and carbon fiber rear wing that debuted last year as well as painted 7-spoke wheels.
You can see photos of the Saleen S302 Speedster in the gallery below.
Photos © 2011 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Saleen Open House and Car Show
- 2011 Saleen S302 priced at $54,990
- Saleen to unveil new Mustang at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Saleen Announces 25th Anniversary Sterling Edition Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Saleen 302 SC Black Label Mustang Speedster
- Saleen Partners with Dan Gurney to Create Signature Series Mustang
- Saleen Speedlab Announces New Power Packs up to 600 bhp
- ASC and Saleen Partner to Develop "SKYVu" Scenic Roof
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Saleen 351 Supercharged Mustang
- eBay Find: 1988 Saleen Mustang R