New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
For those that want a rear wing that is a compromise of street and track usability, Steeda as just released a new functional rear wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang. Previous Steeda designs have appeared on numerous Mustang race cars including the current Boss 302R, and this rear wing continues the tradition of providing functional downforce with minimal drag while still retaining the appearance of an aggressive street car. The wing can be easily installed using the factory holes, although Mustangs without a spoiler or wing will need to have holes drilled in the trunk lid. Steeda also recommends their front aero splitter or Q series front fascia for balanced downforce both front and rear.
The Steeda functional rear wing, part #476-STEEDA-WING, comes unpainted and only requires about an hour to install with basic hand tools. Pricing is listed at $299.95.
- New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- New Product: Cervinis Mach 1 Hood for the 2010-2012 Ford Mustang
- Steeda announces 2011 Sport Edition Mustang
- Steeda announces Q450 Enforcer Mustang featuring new carbon fiber parts line
- New Product: Steeda introduces 2010 Mustang front splitter
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Steeda announces new cold air intake system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Steeda Introduces the new Q650R Mustang
- Steeda announces new performance vehicle program