New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
For those that want a rear wing that is a compromise of street and track usability, Steeda as just released a new functional rear wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang. Previous Steeda designs have appeared on numerous Mustang race cars including the current Boss 302R, and this rear wing continues the tradition of providing functional downforce with minimal drag while still retaining the appearance of an aggressive street car. The wing can be easily installed using the factory holes, although Mustangs without a spoiler or wing will need to have holes drilled in the trunk lid. Steeda also recommends their front aero splitter or Q series front fascia for balanced downforce both front and rear.
The Steeda functional rear wing, part #476-STEEDA-WING, comes unpainted and only requires about an hour to install with basic hand tools. Pricing is listed at $299.95.
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake
- Steeda announces new cold air intake system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Steeda announces Boss 302 Ultimate Induction Pak Upgrade for 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Steeda announces 2011 Sport Edition Mustang
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- New Product: Steeda introduces 2010 Mustang front splitter
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- Steeda announces 2013 Mustang lineup