New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
For those that want a rear wing that is a compromise of street and track usability, Steeda as just released a new functional rear wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang. Previous Steeda designs have appeared on numerous Mustang race cars including the current Boss 302R, and this rear wing continues the tradition of providing functional downforce with minimal drag while still retaining the appearance of an aggressive street car. The wing can be easily installed using the factory holes, although Mustangs without a spoiler or wing will need to have holes drilled in the trunk lid. Steeda also recommends their front aero splitter or Q series front fascia for balanced downforce both front and rear.
The Steeda functional rear wing, part #476-STEEDA-WING, comes unpainted and only requires about an hour to install with basic hand tools. Pricing is listed at $299.95.
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Adjustable Watts Link System
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- Camp Steeda / SVTOA 2008
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- Steeda Announces "Adaptive Performance Calibration" for S197 Mustangs
- Steeda Introduces the new Q650R Mustang
- Steeda announces Q450 Enforcer Mustang featuring new carbon fiber parts line
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang