New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
For those that want a rear wing that is a compromise of street and track usability, Steeda as just released a new functional rear wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang. Previous Steeda designs have appeared on numerous Mustang race cars including the current Boss 302R, and this rear wing continues the tradition of providing functional downforce with minimal drag while still retaining the appearance of an aggressive street car. The wing can be easily installed using the factory holes, although Mustangs without a spoiler or wing will need to have holes drilled in the trunk lid. Steeda also recommends their front aero splitter or Q series front fascia for balanced downforce both front and rear.
The Steeda functional rear wing, part #476-STEEDA-WING, comes unpainted and only requires about an hour to install with basic hand tools. Pricing is listed at $299.95.
- Steeda announces new performance vehicle program
- Steeda Introduces the new Q650R Mustang
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Steeda announces new Ford Mustang widebody package