2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
In addition to the styling and graphics changes to the Mustang Boss 302, a new slate of colors is also being offered for 2013. School Bus Yellow, Grabber Blue and Gotta-Have-it-Green have been added to the pallet, while Competition Orange, Kona Blue and Yellow Blaze have been dropped. Both Performance White and Race Red will remain options.
We’ve already seen the Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow in both the press photos and from the L.A. Auto Show, and a few spy photos gave us a sneak peek of Gotta-Have-it-Green. Now we’re getting our first look at the 2013 Boss 302 in Grabber Blue, with an example being displayed at the Indianapolis Auto Show features the classic color. You can see the photos below, and we’ll be sure to bring you more photos once we get our hands on them.
- Official 2013 Mustang Boss 302 colors leaked?
- One-off 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 to be raffled off for charity at Woodward Dream Cruise
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 added to Forza 4's August Car Pack
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Capaldi Racing shows off 2013-look Boss 302S ahead of SCCA World Challenge debut
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- The 2013 Ford Mustang lineup officially debuts in Los Angeles (with video)