2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
In addition to the styling and graphics changes to the Mustang Boss 302, a new slate of colors is also being offered for 2013. School Bus Yellow, Grabber Blue and Gotta-Have-it-Green have been added to the pallet, while Competition Orange, Kona Blue and Yellow Blaze have been dropped. Both Performance White and Race Red will remain options.
We’ve already seen the Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow in both the press photos and from the L.A. Auto Show, and a few spy photos gave us a sneak peek of Gotta-Have-it-Green. Now we’re getting our first look at the 2013 Boss 302 in Grabber Blue, with an example being displayed at the Indianapolis Auto Show features the classic color. You can see the photos below, and we’ll be sure to bring you more photos once we get our hands on them.
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 to get more tech including SYNC
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang Boss 302
- TracKey available for 2013 Mustang Boss 302 starting May 1st
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- Capaldi Racing shows off 2013-look Boss 302S ahead of SCCA World Challenge debut