New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- New Product: Cervinis Mach 1 Hood for the 2010-2012 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- Steeda Announces "Adaptive Performance Calibration" for S197 Mustangs
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- Steeda announces Boss 302 Ultimate Induction Pak Upgrade for 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- New Product: Steeda introduces 2010 Mustang front splitter
- Steeda Introduces the new Q650R Mustang