New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Steeda Widebody Mustang
- Steeda Introduces the new Q650R Mustang
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake
- New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- New Product: Steeda Supercharger Belt Drive for Whipple Superchargers
- Steeda announces new cold air intake system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Steeda announces 2011 Sport Edition Mustang