New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- New Product: Cervinis Mach 1 Hood for the 2010-2012 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter for the 2011 Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Guide to S197 Mustang Short Throw Shifters
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- New Product: Steeda Cold Air Intake for the 2011+ Mustang V6
- Steeda announces new cold air intake system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup