New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- Steeda announces 2013 Mustang lineup
- Steeda announces new performance vehicle program
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Steeda announces new Ford Mustang widebody package
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Steeda announces Boss 302 Ultimate Induction Pak Upgrade for 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- Steeda announces new cold air intake system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca