New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- Steeda Announces "Adaptive Performance Calibration" for S197 Mustangs
- New Product: Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter for the 2011 Mustang
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- Steeda announces 2011 Sport Edition Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- New Product: Steeda Adjustable Watts Link System
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake
- Steeda announces new axle-back exhaust for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program