New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- Steeda announces new Ford Mustang widebody package
- Steeda Announces "Adaptive Performance Calibration" for S197 Mustangs
- Steeda announces Q450 Enforcer Mustang featuring new carbon fiber parts line
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda introduces 2010 Mustang front splitter
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- SEMA 2011: Steeda Widebody Mustang
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program