New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- New Product: Cervinis Mach 1 Hood for the 2010-2012 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Steeda announces new performance vehicle program
- Video: 2011 Mustang GT breaks into the 11s with just a Steeda cold air intake
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Supercharger Belt Drive for Whipple Superchargers
- Camp Steeda / SVTOA 2008
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang