New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- Steeda Introduces the new Q650R Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- New Product: Steeda Functional Rear Wing for the 2010-2012 Mustang
- Steeda Announces "Adaptive Performance Calibration" for S197 Mustangs
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Supercharger Belt Drive for Whipple Superchargers
- Camp Steeda / SVTOA 2008