New Product: Steeda Vented Cowl Hood for the 2010-2012 Mustang
Steeda Autosports has announced the availability of their new vented cowl hood for all 2010-2012 Mustang models excluding the Shelby GT500. Part #307-Q2012, the hood features a subtle 1-inch cowl for an aggressive yet understated look as well as functional vents for improved cooling. Unlike many other steel or fiberglass units, the lightweight construction of the Steeda vented cowl hood means that it actually weighs slightly less than the stock aluminum hood. Utilization of factory mounting points makes for easy installation, which Steeda says takes about one hour and requires only basic hand tools.
Pricing for the Steeda vented cowl hood is listed at $649.95.
- Steeda announces new performance vehicle program
- Camp Steeda / SVTOA 2008
- Steeda announces Boss 302 Ultimate Induction Pak Upgrade for 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Steeda Announces 2008 Mustang Lineup
- New Product: Steeda Rear X-Brace for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- New Product: Steeda Competition Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- Steeda unveils initial details for 2015 Q-Series Mustang
- Steeda announces new Ford Mustang widebody package
- New Product: Steeda introduces 2010 Mustang front splitter