Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
Ford isn’t debuting anything Mustang related at the North American International Auto Show this year (rumors of a Shelby GT500 Convertible ended up being false), but that doesn’t mean there isn’t Mustang news here in Detroit. Ford is displaying a 2013 Mustang Boss 302 in Gotta Have It Green, a new color for 2013. This is the first time the new color has been officially shown by Ford, although a couple examples were spied back in November. Now the only new color we have yet to see is Deep Impact Blue, which replaces Kona Blue for 2013.
While Gotta Have It Green certainly isn’t for everyone, the color is certainly eye-catching and looks impressive in person. Take a closer look at the car for yourself in the gallery below, and let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang Boss 302
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- One-off 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 to be raffled off for charity at Woodward Dream Cruise
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
- Official 2013 Mustang Boss 302 colors leaked?
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 added to Forza 4's August Car Pack
- TracKey available for 2013 Mustang Boss 302 starting May 1st