Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
Ford isn’t debuting anything Mustang related at the North American International Auto Show this year (rumors of a Shelby GT500 Convertible ended up being false), but that doesn’t mean there isn’t Mustang news here in Detroit. Ford is displaying a 2013 Mustang Boss 302 in Gotta Have It Green, a new color for 2013. This is the first time the new color has been officially shown by Ford, although a couple examples were spied back in November. Now the only new color we have yet to see is Deep Impact Blue, which replaces Kona Blue for 2013.
While Gotta Have It Green certainly isn’t for everyone, the color is certainly eye-catching and looks impressive in person. Take a closer look at the car for yourself in the gallery below, and let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- One-off 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 to be raffled off for charity at Woodward Dream Cruise
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 to get more tech including SYNC
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- 2013 and 2012 Mustang Boss 302 side by side at the L.A. Auto Show