Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R