Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Code Red: Shelby and Nelson Racing Engines team up for 1000 rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show