Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Shelby announces Super Snake package for 2011 GT500 with up to 800 horsepower