Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS Anniversary Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
- Shelby unveils 2013 GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible in Magnetic
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications