Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500