Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG