Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500