Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Shelby begins production of first 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph