Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp