Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake