Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
The Super Snake has been the flagship of the Shelby GT500 lineup for the last few years, and the Anniversary Edition that debuted at the Detroit Auto Show is the latest version of Carroll’s ultimate pony car. It promises to be one of the most exclusive as well, with Shelby building just 100, 50 in white/gold and 50 in black/gold to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the company. Each car also comes with matte black 20-inch Alcoa wheels, carbon fiber exterior trim, 6-piston front brakes and a custom interior. The price? The package will cost $59,995, not including the donor Shelby GT500.
We’ve already brought you the official photos of the Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition, but we’ve tracked the car down at the Detroit Auto Show and can bring you live images of the car. You can see them all in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Shelby ending 2005-2014 Mustang production with GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500