Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
Ford has more than a dozen Mustangs on display here at Barrett-Jackson, from SEMA concept cars to the entire 2013 lineup including special packages like the California Special. One of our favorites, though, is this 2013 Shelby GT500 painted in Red Candy. This color hasn’t been available on the GT500 in previous years, and it’s a shame because it’s an excellent combination, especially with the upgraded SVT Performance Package wheels. We definitely prefer it to Race Red (which has been available on the GT500 for the past few years).
You can see our live photos of the 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy in the gallery below, and be sure to check back for more Mustang coverage at Barrett-Jackson over the next couple of days.
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper's 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- Matching Ring Brothers Mustangs going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Ring Brothers 1967 Ford Mustang "Kona" sells for $148,500
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers "Dragon" highest selling Mustang at $346,500
- 2011 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace Car sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Matching 2012 and 1969 Mustang Boss 302s sell for over $200,000
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R