Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
Ford has more than a dozen Mustangs on display here at Barrett-Jackson, from SEMA concept cars to the entire 2013 lineup including special packages like the California Special. One of our favorites, though, is this 2013 Shelby GT500 painted in Red Candy. This color hasn’t been available on the GT500 in previous years, and it’s a shame because it’s an excellent combination, especially with the upgraded SVT Performance Package wheels. We definitely prefer it to Race Red (which has been available on the GT500 for the past few years).
You can see our live photos of the 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy in the gallery below, and be sure to check back for more Mustang coverage at Barrett-Jackson over the next couple of days.
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca sells at Barrett-Jackson for $450,000
- One-off Shelby GT500s to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper's 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Galpin/SPX Widebody Mustang sells for $160,000
- Photo Gallery: Galpin's latest widebody Shelby GT500 shows off classic paint scheme
- 2011 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace Car sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- Shelby unveils 2011 GT350 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 brings $291,500