Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
Ford has more than a dozen Mustangs on display here at Barrett-Jackson, from SEMA concept cars to the entire 2013 lineup including special packages like the California Special. One of our favorites, though, is this 2013 Shelby GT500 painted in Red Candy. This color hasn’t been available on the GT500 in previous years, and it’s a shame because it’s an excellent combination, especially with the upgraded SVT Performance Package wheels. We definitely prefer it to Race Red (which has been available on the GT500 for the past few years).
You can see our live photos of the 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy in the gallery below, and be sure to check back for more Mustang coverage at Barrett-Jackson over the next couple of days.
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1965 Shelby GT350 once owned by Ford sells for $242,000
- SEMA 2010: WD-40 unveils custom 2011 Mustang to benefit charity
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Hurst Mustang Convertible pace car to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1968 Ford Mustang 428 CJ Fastback nets $165,000
- The top ten most expensive Ford Mustangs sold at auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "The Green Hornet" fails to sell at $1.8 million
- Photo Gallery: One-off 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca live at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers "Dragon" highest selling Mustang at $346,500
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake