Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
Ford has more than a dozen Mustangs on display here at Barrett-Jackson, from SEMA concept cars to the entire 2013 lineup including special packages like the California Special. One of our favorites, though, is this 2013 Shelby GT500 painted in Red Candy. This color hasn’t been available on the GT500 in previous years, and it’s a shame because it’s an excellent combination, especially with the upgraded SVT Performance Package wheels. We definitely prefer it to Race Red (which has been available on the GT500 for the past few years).
You can see our live photos of the 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy in the gallery below, and be sure to check back for more Mustang coverage at Barrett-Jackson over the next couple of days.
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Custom 2011 Mustang sells at Barrett-Jackson for $91,000
- Last 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $500,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "The Green Hornet" fails to sell at $1.8 million
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang "Producer" goes for $286,000
- 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find to go up for auction at Barrett-Jackson in January
- Galpin Auto Sports building custom Boss 429-inspired Mustang for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $220,000
- SEMA 2010: WD-40 unveils custom 2011 Mustang to benefit charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Mint 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible nets $308,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Ring Brothers 1967 Ford Mustang "Kona" sells for $148,500