Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
Ford has more than a dozen Mustangs on display here at Barrett-Jackson, from SEMA concept cars to the entire 2013 lineup including special packages like the California Special. One of our favorites, though, is this 2013 Shelby GT500 painted in Red Candy. This color hasn’t been available on the GT500 in previous years, and it’s a shame because it’s an excellent combination, especially with the upgraded SVT Performance Package wheels. We definitely prefer it to Race Red (which has been available on the GT500 for the past few years).
You can see our live photos of the 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy in the gallery below, and be sure to check back for more Mustang coverage at Barrett-Jackson over the next couple of days.
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 underrated, dyno tests at 609 rwhp
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque