Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
Ford has more than a dozen Mustangs on display here at Barrett-Jackson, from SEMA concept cars to the entire 2013 lineup including special packages like the California Special. One of our favorites, though, is this 2013 Shelby GT500 painted in Red Candy. This color hasn’t been available on the GT500 in previous years, and it’s a shame because it’s an excellent combination, especially with the upgraded SVT Performance Package wheels. We definitely prefer it to Race Red (which has been available on the GT500 for the past few years).
You can see our live photos of the 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy in the gallery below, and be sure to check back for more Mustang coverage at Barrett-Jackson over the next couple of days.
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Lowest mileage 1967 Shelby GT500 in existence going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find sells for $385,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $220,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Johnny Sparks' Reversion Mustang sells for $61,600
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $115,500
- Shelby unveils 2011 GT350 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 sells for $247,500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby 1000 on display at Barrett-Jackson
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson