Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
The fact that Alice Cooper owned this Mustang doesn’t really do anything for us, but we can really appreciate the fact that it’s a very clean 1965 Fastback. Just under 36,000 miles are on the odometer and was used by the rock star to occasionally go to dinner or to the golf course. In the end, the $51,700 price tag (after auction fees) is a pretty decent bargain for such a clean, low mileage Mustang. Plus, the new owners gets a set of golf clubs and a signed guitar.
Summary: This is a special opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s Mustang with only 35,915 original miles. A great golf course car. The trunk fits Alice’s golf clubs well.
Details: Here is an opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang fastback with 35,915 original miles. Alice used this car for the Golf courses, going to the mall and dinner from time to time. We will include a set of Calloway golf clubs for the new owner of the car.
Gavel Price: $47,000
Final Selling Price: $51,700
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 survivor sells for $247,500
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Galpin/SPX Widebody Mustang sells for $160,000
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ sells for $99,000
- The top ten most expensive Ford Mustangs sold at auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- Roush and Barrett-Jackson team up for limited edition Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible in Deep Impact Blue
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson