Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
The fact that Alice Cooper owned this Mustang doesn’t really do anything for us, but we can really appreciate the fact that it’s a very clean 1965 Fastback. Just under 36,000 miles are on the odometer and was used by the rock star to occasionally go to dinner or to the golf course. In the end, the $51,700 price tag (after auction fees) is a pretty decent bargain for such a clean, low mileage Mustang. Plus, the new owners gets a set of golf clubs and a signed guitar.
Summary: This is a special opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s Mustang with only 35,915 original miles. A great golf course car. The trunk fits Alice’s golf clubs well.
Details: Here is an opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang fastback with 35,915 original miles. Alice used this car for the Golf courses, going to the mall and dinner from time to time. We will include a set of Calloway golf clubs for the new owner of the car.
Gavel Price: $47,000
Final Selling Price: $51,700
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra raises $200,000 for charity
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 SCJ sells for $99,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Shelby GT500 50th Anniversary Super Snake show car nets $209,000
- Rare 1970 Shelby GT500 going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang California Special at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $115,500
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- One-off 2014 Mustang Cobra Jet to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity