Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
The fact that Alice Cooper owned this Mustang doesn’t really do anything for us, but we can really appreciate the fact that it’s a very clean 1965 Fastback. Just under 36,000 miles are on the odometer and was used by the rock star to occasionally go to dinner or to the golf course. In the end, the $51,700 price tag (after auction fees) is a pretty decent bargain for such a clean, low mileage Mustang. Plus, the new owners gets a set of golf clubs and a signed guitar.
Summary: This is a special opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s Mustang with only 35,915 original miles. A great golf course car. The trunk fits Alice’s golf clubs well.
Details: Here is an opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang fastback with 35,915 original miles. Alice used this car for the Golf courses, going to the mall and dinner from time to time. We will include a set of Calloway golf clubs for the new owner of the car.
Gavel Price: $47,000
Final Selling Price: $51,700
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, original 1967 Shelby GT500 sells for $192,500
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Classic Design Concepts Flashback Mustang going to Barrett-Jackson auction in January
- Roush Barrett-Jackson Edition Mustang prototype auctioned off for $100,000
- First 2012 Shelby GT350 nets $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 sells for $253,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- First retail 2015 Ford Mustang to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson