Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
The fact that Alice Cooper owned this Mustang doesn’t really do anything for us, but we can really appreciate the fact that it’s a very clean 1965 Fastback. Just under 36,000 miles are on the odometer and was used by the rock star to occasionally go to dinner or to the golf course. In the end, the $51,700 price tag (after auction fees) is a pretty decent bargain for such a clean, low mileage Mustang. Plus, the new owners gets a set of golf clubs and a signed guitar.
Summary: This is a special opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s Mustang with only 35,915 original miles. A great golf course car. The trunk fits Alice’s golf clubs well.
Details: Here is an opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang fastback with 35,915 original miles. Alice used this car for the Golf courses, going to the mall and dinner from time to time. We will include a set of Calloway golf clubs for the new owner of the car.
Gavel Price: $47,000
Final Selling Price: $51,700
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 429 sells for $247,500
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- 2015 Shelby GT unveiled at Barrett-Jackson with up to 700+ horsepower
- Need for Speed Ford Mustang movie car to be sold at Barrett-Jackson's Palm Beach auction
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Ring Brothers "Dragon" highest selling Mustang at $346,500
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500