Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
The fact that Alice Cooper owned this Mustang doesn’t really do anything for us, but we can really appreciate the fact that it’s a very clean 1965 Fastback. Just under 36,000 miles are on the odometer and was used by the rock star to occasionally go to dinner or to the golf course. In the end, the $51,700 price tag (after auction fees) is a pretty decent bargain for such a clean, low mileage Mustang. Plus, the new owners gets a set of golf clubs and a signed guitar.
Summary: This is a special opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s Mustang with only 35,915 original miles. A great golf course car. The trunk fits Alice’s golf clubs well.
Details: Here is an opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang fastback with 35,915 original miles. Alice used this car for the Golf courses, going to the mall and dinner from time to time. We will include a set of Calloway golf clubs for the new owner of the car.
Gavel Price: $47,000
Final Selling Price: $51,700
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- One-off 2014 Mustang Cobra Jet to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Hurst Mustang Convertible Pace Car auctioned off for charity at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- 2011 Mustang Daytona 500 Pace Car sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson
- Roush to Auction Final Production P-51A Mustang for Charity
- Mustang FR500S with turnkey race package to be auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Shelby unveils 2011 GT350 at Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Galpin/SPX Widebody Mustang sells for $160,000