Barrett-Jackson 2012: Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $51,700
The fact that Alice Cooper owned this Mustang doesn’t really do anything for us, but we can really appreciate the fact that it’s a very clean 1965 Fastback. Just under 36,000 miles are on the odometer and was used by the rock star to occasionally go to dinner or to the golf course. In the end, the $51,700 price tag (after auction fees) is a pretty decent bargain for such a clean, low mileage Mustang. Plus, the new owners gets a set of golf clubs and a signed guitar.
Summary: This is a special opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s Mustang with only 35,915 original miles. A great golf course car. The trunk fits Alice’s golf clubs well.
Details: Here is an opportunity to own Alice Cooper’s 1965 Ford Mustang fastback with 35,915 original miles. Alice used this car for the Golf courses, going to the mall and dinner from time to time. We will include a set of Calloway golf clubs for the new owner of the car.
Gavel Price: $47,000
Final Selling Price: $51,700
Photos ©2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Original owner reunites with '65 Mustang Convertible at auction
- Video: 1965 Mustang Fastback takes on Porsches at Road Atlanta
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2011: Lindsey Bradley's 1965 Mustang Fastback "The Silver Fox"
- Ford officially announces 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible licensed body shells
- Ring Brothers' 1965 Mustang "Producer" wins Goodguys 2012 Street Machine of the Year
- Video: V8TV features a turbocharged 1965 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- Original owner of 1965 Mustang breaks the million mile mark
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: Custom 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback sells for $275,000