Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order