Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue