Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Shelby GT500 Hero Car
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible