Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500