Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- Special 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Lysholm supercharger kits for 2007-2009 Shelby GT500s now available for order
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500