Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Photo Gallery: 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R at the Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2011 Chicago Auto Show
- Live photos of the 2011 Shelby GT500 from the Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT350 with new colors, convertible option
- Ford debuts 2013 Mustang with Brembo Brake Package