Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Road & Track gives inside perspective on the 2013 Shelby GT500's Nürburgring testing
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide