Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
We’ve already shown you plenty of images of the new 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible including both the official press photos as well as pictures from the live debut at the Chicago Auto Show. We’re Mustang-obsessed, though, so we’re bringing you even more images of every detail of the new Shelby rag top.
Like the coupe, the new GT500 Convertible has received styling updates to the front and rear including a wide open grille, double splitter, new taillights and quad exhaust tips. Under the hood is the new 5.8-liter supercharged V8 with 650 horsepower, powering the car all the way to a limited top speed of 155 mph. The suspension system is improved as well, with an available adjustable setup available with the SVT Performance Package.
You can view the 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible in detail in the gallery below.
- Ford releases official details on 2011 Shelby GT500 including new aluminum block V8
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs