2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered
Last week Roush teased us with some new photos and details of their upcoming 2013 Stage 3 Mustang, partially revealing the redesigned back end of the car as well as divulging the new horsepower and torque numbers for the supercharged 5.0-liter V8. Now it looks like we are even closer to the final revealing of the car with these new renderings that show us what the new 2013 Roush RS3 will look like.
The new design is just about what we’d expect from Roush, with a fairly reserved set of styling upgrades that give the 2013 Mustang a new, aggressive look without going too over the top. The front end changes are mostly at the bottom of the car with new fog lights in a black surround as well as an open high-flow lower grille and a subtle spoiler lip. The hockey stick graphics have been changed out in favor of two-piece graphics on the fender and on the hood surrounding a faux scoop. Moving to the back of the car, a rear spoiler looks fairly similar to the one used in the past few years, and the blackout panel has been fitted with a Roush-badged faux gas cap as well as a Jack Roush signature and an RS3 badge. Finally, a black-colored diffuser replaces the stock bumper with space for larger, rectangular exhaust tips.
There’s no word yet on when Roush will officially release photos and details for the 2013 Stage 3 Mustang, but until then check out the new renderings in the gallery below.
- Roush offers first sneak peek of their 2013 Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Jack Roush's custom 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to have 565 horsepower, 505 lb-ft torque
- Custom 2013 Roush Mustang to be auctioned off for charity
- Raybestos previews custom 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang Convertible
- Roush announces official details for 2013 'Stage' Mustang lineup
- Photo Gallery: Brenspeed's 2013 Mustang drag car gets the Roush treatment
- 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang to compete in One Lap of America
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang production underway