2013 Roush Stage 3 Mustang rendered
Last week Roush teased us with some new photos and details of their upcoming 2013 Stage 3 Mustang, partially revealing the redesigned back end of the car as well as divulging the new horsepower and torque numbers for the supercharged 5.0-liter V8. Now it looks like we are even closer to the final revealing of the car with these new renderings that show us what the new 2013 Roush RS3 will look like.
The new design is just about what we’d expect from Roush, with a fairly reserved set of styling upgrades that give the 2013 Mustang a new, aggressive look without going too over the top. The front end changes are mostly at the bottom of the car with new fog lights in a black surround as well as an open high-flow lower grille and a subtle spoiler lip. The hockey stick graphics have been changed out in favor of two-piece graphics on the fender and on the hood surrounding a faux scoop. Moving to the back of the car, a rear spoiler looks fairly similar to the one used in the past few years, and the blackout panel has been fitted with a Roush-badged faux gas cap as well as a Jack Roush signature and an RS3 badge. Finally, a black-colored diffuser replaces the stock bumper with space for larger, rectangular exhaust tips.
There’s no word yet on when Roush will officially release photos and details for the 2013 Stage 3 Mustang, but until then check out the new renderings in the gallery below.
- SPEED to air documentary on development of the 2010 Roush Mustang
- Roush propane-powered Mustang captures first victory
- Video: Brenspeed announces 650 horsepower Roush supercharger package
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Roush Performance shows off Mustang Boss 302R race car with new 2013 bodywork
- Roush offers phased supercharger linedup for building horsepower
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Roush 5XR Mustang
- Roush expands 2013 lineup with V6-powered RS Mustang
- Video: Behind the scenes of 2012 Roush RS3 photoshoot