Video: Watch the full Alcatraz “Bullitt” chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
For its season finale, the Fox television show Alcatraz filmed an elaborate reenactment of the famous car chase scene in the 1968 movie Bullitt. While the Alcatraz version undoubtedly has its differences, one being that the star of the chase is a Deep Impact Blue 2013 Mustang GT rather than a Highland Green 1968 Mustang Fastback, many of the same San Francisco streets and camera angles originally used in Bullitt are featured in the new chase scene.
The episode aired earlier this week on Monday evening, but in case you missed it we have the entirety of the chase scene available for you to watch. Check out the Alcatraz chase scene and the 2013 Ford Mustang in action in the video below, and try and pick out the similarities and differences from the the original one in Bullitt.
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Ford relaunches official Mustang site with new price and build option for 2013 model year
- Video: 2013 Mustang fitted with a Pypes exhaust system
- 2013 Mustang customizer now available for iPad, iPhone and Android
- Build and price the 2013 Mustang...in Canada
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview
- Ford officially announces 2013 Mustang with updated look and new options
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- 2013 Mustang to get Shelby GT500 styling cues, increase in horsepower