Video: Watch the full Alcatraz “Bullitt” chase scene with the 2013 Mustang
For its season finale, the Fox television show Alcatraz filmed an elaborate reenactment of the famous car chase scene in the 1968 movie Bullitt. While the Alcatraz version undoubtedly has its differences, one being that the star of the chase is a Deep Impact Blue 2013 Mustang GT rather than a Highland Green 1968 Mustang Fastback, many of the same San Francisco streets and camera angles originally used in Bullitt are featured in the new chase scene.
The episode aired earlier this week on Monday evening, but in case you missed it we have the entirety of the chase scene available for you to watch. Check out the Alcatraz chase scene and the 2013 Ford Mustang in action in the video below, and try and pick out the similarities and differences from the the original one in Bullitt.
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- Ford provides first sneak peek of the 2013 Mustang
- Final two 2013 Mustang teaser photos revealed
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season
- Ford relaunches official Mustang site with new price and build option for 2013 model year
- 2013 Ford Mustang reviews hit the web
- Video: Ford's NASCAR drivers take the 2013 Mustang lineup to Las Vegas Speedway
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options