Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- Video: Fifth Gear tests the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 at Le Mans
- Video: Sport Auto tests the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- eBay Find: 1969 Ford Boss 302 Mustang Team Shelby Competition Car
- Boss 302 5.0L V8 crate motors now available from Ford Racing
- A look at the underside of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Video: Motor Trend tests the 2012 Mustang Boss 302, does 0-60 mph in 4.0 seconds
- Video: Traxxas' 1/16 Ford Mustang Boss 302 RC car in action
- Dealer asking $99,000 for 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca pre-order on eBay
- Video: Justin Bell takes on Mulholland Drive in the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- The Trans-Am Mustangs of the 2010 Monterey Motorsports Reunion