Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- The Mustang Boss 302's 5.0L V8 named to Ward's 10 Best Engines list for 2012
- Video: Road & Track tests the Boss 302 at Laguna Seca
- Parnelli Jones takes delivery of his 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- Video: Stock 2012 Mustang Boss 302 runs 11.7 @ 117 mph
- Video: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 makes 416 rwhp on the dyno
- Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0002 up for auction on eBay
- Video: Jay Leno gets a tour of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA