Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- ProCharger announces i-1 supercharger kit for Mustang Boss 302
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- ProCharger supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang V6 coming soon
- ProCharger supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 coming soon
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- ProCharger introduces cog supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Video: ProCharger straps its 2011 Mustang 5.0 to the dyno
- Video: Supercharged 2011 Mustang V6 runs a 12.5 @ 112 mph
- Video: DPM Racing's Procharged 2011 Mustang runs a 9.79 @ 137 mph