Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- Ford offering personalized prints to 2012 Mustang Boss 302 owners
- Forbes reviews the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Autoweek's editors review the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- How do car seats fit in the Mustang Boss 302? Cars.com finds out
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV
- Video: Fifth Gear tests the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 at Le Mans
- Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca sells at Barrett-Jackson for $450,000
- Video: First 2012 Mustang Boss 302 in the 10's
- Photo Gallery: The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 at the L.A. Auto Show