Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Video: World's fastest 2011+ Mustang V6 does the quarter mile in 11.20 sec @ 119 mph
- ProCharger supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang V6 coming soon
- ProCharger introduces cog supercharger kit for the 2011 Mustang GT
- ProCharger officially announces supercharger system for the 2011+ Mustang V6
- Video: DPM Racing's Procharged 2011 Mustang runs a 9.79 @ 137 mph
- Video: Supercharged 2011 Mustang V6 runs a 12.5 @ 112 mph
- ProCharger announces i-1 supercharger kit for Mustang Boss 302
- Video: CFM Performance nets first 10 second 1/4 mile for a 2011+ Mustang V6