Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- Live photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 from Laguna Seca
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 wins Cars.com's 'Play Car of the Year'
- Photo Gallery: One-off 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca live at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: Filmmaker pays tribute to the 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- Ford Racing builds 500+ horsepower Mustang Boss 302
- Video: Hennessey Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca runs an 11.9 @ 124 mph
- Photo Gallery: Trans-Am Mustangs at the 2013 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang Boss 302
- Ford Racing to offer select Boss 302 parts in the FRPP catalog
- Video: First 2012 Mustang Boss 302 in the 10's