Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- Forbes reviews the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Ford releases new photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- A look at the underside of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- Automobile Magazine features the 2012 Boss 302 and the 10 greatest Mustangs ever
- Evolution Performance offering Power Packages for the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X completed and ready for its debut
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0002 up for auction on eBay
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- Inside Line track-tests the 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca