Video: Supercharged Boss 302 makes 640 rwhp on the dyno
ProCharger has an impressive lineup of supercharger systems for the current Mustang lineup, from the HO, Stage II and cog race systems for the 5.0-liter V8 to the supercharger for the 3.7-liter V6. ProCharger has proved their worth on track as well, with a Mustang V6 running in the 12s and a 5.0-powered Mustang netting a 9-second time slip.
Now ProCharger has turned its attention to the Boss 302 as well. The company has fitted their intercooled supercharger system to a 2012 Competition Orange model and strapped it to the dyno to see just how much power it would produce. With a little extra help from a set of Kooks longtube headers, the Boss 302 puts out an impressive 640 rwhp on just 7.5 psi of boost.
You can watch the dyno run in the video below.
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay
- Grabber Blue 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca sells at Barrett-Jackson for $450,000
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV
- A look at the underside of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Ford Racing to offer select Boss 302 parts in the FRPP catalog
- Steeda announces certified Mustang Boss 302 program
- Ford releases new photos of the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Video: A Mustang, a machine and a mountain road make for an awesome car chase
- Hennessey Performance releases details for HPE700 package for the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca at the Detroit Auto Show