Video: Creations n’ Chrome’s Boy Racer Mustang joins Adam Carolla on CarCast
You might recognize the chrome-clad Mustang pictured above, as we did an exclusive preview of the car ahead of its SEMA debut this past year. Built by Creations n’ Chrome, the Boy Racer Mustang is one of the most eye-catching pony cars we’ve ever seen with its red chrome paint, 3d Carbon body kit and HRE Comp 95 18-inch wheels. It’s impressive below the skin as well, with a Vortech supercharger system and Ford Racing Boss 302 intake under the hood, Wilwood 14-inch brakes, KW Variant 3 coilover suspension system and race-inspired interior.
Since SEMA the Boy Racer Mustang has been making the rounds to various auto shows and events, but it recently took a break to stop by comedian Adam Carolla’s CarCast. Owner Gary Watson gives Carolla a tour of the car and goes into detail about what it takes to create and apply the special chrome paint.
You can watch Creations n’ Chrome’s Boy Racer Mustang featured on the CarCast in the video below.
- Video: Watch Creations n' Chrome's Top Notch Mustang put down 855 rwhp on the dyno
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- Featured: One-off Red Tails 2013 Ford Mustang
- One-off 2013 Red Tails Mustang to be auctioned at EAA AirVenture
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- For Sale: Creations n' Chrome's Boy Racer Mustang up for grabs
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- Video: Creations n' Chrome's Boy Racer Mustang does 182 mph at the Mojave Mile