Video: Creations n’ Chrome’s Boy Racer Mustang joins Adam Carolla on CarCast
You might recognize the chrome-clad Mustang pictured above, as we did an exclusive preview of the car ahead of its SEMA debut this past year. Built by Creations n’ Chrome, the Boy Racer Mustang is one of the most eye-catching pony cars we’ve ever seen with its red chrome paint, 3d Carbon body kit and HRE Comp 95 18-inch wheels. It’s impressive below the skin as well, with a Vortech supercharger system and Ford Racing Boss 302 intake under the hood, Wilwood 14-inch brakes, KW Variant 3 coilover suspension system and race-inspired interior.
Since SEMA the Boy Racer Mustang has been making the rounds to various auto shows and events, but it recently took a break to stop by comedian Adam Carolla’s CarCast. Owner Gary Watson gives Carolla a tour of the car and goes into detail about what it takes to create and apply the special chrome paint.
You can watch Creations n’ Chrome’s Boy Racer Mustang featured on the CarCast in the video below.
- Video: Creations n' Chrome's Boy Racer Mustang does 182 mph at the Mojave Mile
- Featured: One-off Red Tails 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- For Sale: Creations n' Chrome's Boy Racer Mustang up for grabs
- Video: Watch Creations n' Chrome's Top Notch Mustang put down 855 rwhp on the dyno
- One-off 2013 Red Tails Mustang to be auctioned at EAA AirVenture
- Creations n' Chrome previews Coyote-powered Fox Body Mustang that will debut at SEMA