Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
Want a chance to win a brand new 2013 Ford Mustang? Today’s your lucky day. Ford Racing and Falken Tire will be giving away a 2013 Mustang, and all you have to do is fill out a simple form on Ford Racing’s Facebook page. This won’t just be an ordinary Mustang, though. The car will be specially customized by Formula Drift drivers Justin Pawlak and Vaughn Gittin Jr. using a variety of Ford Racing parts. The sweepstakes values the Mustang at $63,325, so we’re guessing the modifications will more than a wheel and sticker package.
As always, there are a few rules for the contest. You must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States and District of Columbia, and anyone associated with Falken Tire or Ford Motor Company is ineligible. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per email and per Facebook account. The sweepstakes ends October 15th.
Click here to enter the Falken Tire/Ford Racing 2013 Mustang Sweepstakes.
- Ford Mustang named as one of Car and Driver's 10 Best for third straight year
- Ford unleashes 650 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang spotted on the streets of Dearborn
- Video: Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Motor Trend tests the 2013 Ford Mustang V6 Premium
- Road Test: 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. unveils new Mustang for 2012 Formula Drift season
- Ford releases dozens of new photos of the 2013 Mustang
- Mustang Cobra Jet confirmed for 2013, will include 5.0-liter V8 options
- Video: American Muscle tests out their new 2013 Mustang GT at the drag strip