Mustang Club of America announces details for 50th anniversary celebration
Today, coinciding with the Mustang’s 48th birthday, the Mustang Club of America has announced the details for the upcoming 50th anniversary celebration in 2014. Open to all Mustang enthusiasts, not just owners and MCA members, the event will be held in two locations – Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, NV and Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC – in an effort to allow as many people as possible to attend. Both events will be held simultaneously from Wednesday, April 16 to Sunday, April 20, 2014. In addition, the MCA will be organizing several “Pony Trails” from a variety of locations, allowing Mustang owners to travel in a large organized group to each event.
“It is the desire and intent of the Mustang Club of America to make sure that as many Mustang enthusiasts as possible can come and enjoy the celebration of the Mustang’s 50th birthday with the MCA in 2014,” says Ron Bramlett, the Executive Director of the MCA’s planned Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration. “Also, all of us working on the event want all Mustang enthusiasts to know that everyone will be welcomed to the MCA’s Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration including MCA members and non-MCA members alike. The Mustang is truly a horse of many colors and whether your passion is new or old, Shelby or Boss, racing or cruising, the MCA is striving to have something very memorable for you at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration.”
We’ll bring you more information about the Mustang’s 50th anniversary celebration when details are released. Meanwhile, mark April 16-20, 2014 on your calendar and start making plans to attend.
- Ford Mustangs return to Flushing Meadows Park to celebrate 50th anniversary of debut
- Mustang Club of America details 50th anniversary events in Charlotte and Las Vegas
- Ford kicks off Mustang's 50th anniversary celebrations with new logo, licensed products
- Ford releases new details about Mustang's upcoming 50th anniversary celebrations
- Ford reveals limited edition watch to celebrate Mustang's 50th anniversary
- Video: 50 Years of Ford Mustang evolution
- MCA gives update on Mustang's 50th anniversary celebration
- 2010 Mustangs at the Airtel Plaza Hotel
- J Mays hints at all-new "very cool Mustang" coming in 2014
- Mustang Club of America Edition back for 2012