Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
On paper the 2013 Mustang Boss 302 may not look like it’s much different than the 2012 model, and in all honesty it’s the truth. The exterior design has been tweaked, the graphics package changed, and a few options have been added to the interior. Even so, out of all the 2013 Mustang lineup the Boss 302 sets itself apart visually the most of any model from the previous year. This was no more evident when we had the opportunity to check out a School Bus Yellow Boss 302 at Galpin Ford this past week.
The first thing that caught our eye was the distinct differences between the graphics package on the standard Boss 302 compared to the one on the Laguna Seca model. If you compared the Boss 302 pictured above with the Laguna Seca that debuted at the L.A. Auto Show back in November you’ll easily be able to spot the differences between the two. Essentially, the hockey stick graphic on the side of the standard Boss 302 extends onto the hood, joining up with the center stripe to give the appearance of a triple stripe.
The Boss 302 also gave us our first opportunity to take a closer look at the Track Apps and Gauge Mode features. While we weren’t able to use any of them out on the road, we were impressed at how intuitive the system is and easy to was to flip through the menu items. It’s a feature we’d have a hard time leaving out on the order form if we were buying a 2013 Mustang.
You can see our photos of the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 including plenty of screen shots of the Track Apps and Gauge Mode in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 design and colors revealed on SPEED TV
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang Boss 302
- Official 2013 Mustang Boss 302 colors leaked?
- 2013 and 2012 Mustang Boss 302 side by side at the L.A. Auto Show
- One-off 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 to be raffled off for charity at Woodward Dream Cruise
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 debuts in Grabber Blue
- Complete 2013 Mustang Lineup Overview