2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Video: See how Ford camouflaged its 2015 Mustang prototypes
- Ford to build and auction off F-35 themed 2015 Mustang for EAA AirVenture
- Video: Listen to the roar of the 2015 Mustang GT's V8
- Video: The 2015 Ford Mustang stops by Jay Leno's Garage
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Popular Hot Rodding
- The 2015 Ford Mustang could be 400 pounds lighter
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang takes on the Goodwood Hill Climb