2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- Video: Watch the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible unveiled in Sydney
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Ford Mustang face revealed in new spy photos
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Check out the entire 2015 Ford Mustang color palette