2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- J Mays: 2015 Mustang to get less retro styling, will 'bring the brand forward'
- 2015 Mustang to share 2.3-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder with Focus RS?
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered with Evos design cues