2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- Video: Listen to the 2015 Mustang start up and rev
- Ford to raffle off special 2015 Mustang 50 Years Convertible for charity
- Ford releases official 2015 Mustang horsepower numbers: GT to get 435 hp, Ecoboost 310 hp
- Ford to showcase 2015 Mustang's new technology features at CES
- 2015 Ford Mustang online configurator is up and running
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- 2015 Ford Mustang pricing breakdown
- First ride impressions of 2015 Mustang EcoBoost hit the web
- Ford to offer body-in-white 2015 Mustang with solid rear axle