2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- Latest rendering imagines 2015 Mustang's front end
- Spy Photos: 2015 Mustang interior revealed
- Will the 2015 Ford Mustang's 4-cylinder engine be for Europe only?
- A closer look at the 2015 Ford Mustang powertrain lineup
- New report suggests 2015 Mustang four-cylinder to be available in U.S. after all, will be more powerful than the V6
- Video: 50 Years of Ford Mustang evolution
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun
- 2015 Ford Mustang Official Photos and Details
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- Video: Listen to the 2015 Mustang start up and rev