2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Video: 50 Years of Ford Mustang evolution
- Ford releases official details, images for F-35 inspired 2015 Mustang
- Video: Is this the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost?
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Deep Impact Blue
- How Ford will push sales of the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost and discourage buying the V6
- Photo Gallery: Ford shows off 2015 Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Will the 2015 Mustang actually weigh more?
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- Video: Listen to the roar of the 2015 Mustang GT's V8