2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again
The speculation regarding the design of the 2015 Ford Mustang continues with AutoGuide.com the latest to publish a rendering of what they think the styling of the next generation Mustang will be. Like the renderings posted by InsideLine.com earlier this month, the new speculative design includes styling cues from the Ford Evos Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show last year.
This latest rendering, however, has many more retro Mustang elements in the design including a more prominent rear quarter window and an upper and lower grille inspired by the current generation Boss 302. Other items like the headlights, side mirror and wheels are also more similar to the current generation Mustang. In our opinion, it’s likely the most accurate guess of what the new Mustang will look like yet, although only time will tell what the actual design will be.
Let us know what you think of this latest rendering of the 2015 Ford Mustang in the comments section below.
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang takes on the Goodwood Hill Climb
- European pre-orders of 2015 Mustang start May 24
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Ingot Silver
- 2015 Mustang will be first Ford to feature next generation SYNC AppLink system
- 2015 Ford Mustang makes first public European appearance at Geneva Motor Show
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Exclusive photos of the 2015 Ford Mustang's EcoBoost engine
- New report suggests 2015 Mustang four-cylinder to be available in U.S. after all, will be more powerful than the V6
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in New York City
- 2015 Ford Mustang order guide revealed