New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra unveiled as tribute to Carroll
- Shelby officially unveils Anniversary Edition Mustangs
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- Classic Recreations reveals 1966 Shelby GT350CR, will auction off prototype in August
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race