New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- SVT Performance Package ups the ante for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Shelby begins production at their new Las Vegas facility
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GT500
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Ford Mustangs help celebrate all things Shelby at 50th anniversary Cobra reunion
- Shelby to unveil new Mustang at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- Winningest 1965 Shelby GT350R to be sold at RM's Amelia Island auction
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"