New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Black-on-Black 2013 Shelby GT350
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- Shelby American Collection raffling off 2014 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Shelby releases 2010-2011 parts catalog