New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby GT500 Super Snake to star in 'Getaway' movie, win your own in sweepstakes
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- Shelby, Ford to Continue Building the GT500KR in 2009
- Ford Mustangs take to the track at SAAC 38
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson