New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Last classic Shelby GT350 built going under the hammer
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Video: Ford's countdown series honors Carroll Shelby
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GTS Anniversary Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT