New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- Shelby considering additional models including V6, Twin-Turbo GT500
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- 2011 Shelby GT500 in high demand, Ford limiting production to 5,500 units
- 2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- Shelby GT350 to be featured at 2015 Monterey Motorsports Reunion