New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1966 Shelby GT350 sells for $247,500
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Shelby teams up with David Yurman for limited edition watches
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- Shelby GTS Police Interceptor Concept imagined
- Live photos of the 2012 Shelby GT350 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- Rare 1970 Shelby GT500 going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson