New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra unveiled as tribute to Carroll
- 2012 Shelby 1000 makes official debut at New York Auto Show
- Shelby to unveil fastest Mustang yet at New York Auto Show
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- Photo Gallery: See the first 2013 Shelby GT350 built from start to finish