New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GTS Widebody
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno
- Photo Gallery: Black-on-Black 2013 Shelby GT350
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89