New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- 2013 Shelby GT500's supercharged V8 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list
- Shelby GT returns for 2014 as post-title package with up to 624 horsepower
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Shelby to unveil fastest Mustang yet at New York Auto Show
- Second production 2011 Shelby GT350 to be auctioned for charity