New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- New Product: Ford Racing FR3 Handling Pack for the 2011 Shelby GT500
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- eBay Find: Black-on-Black 2012 Shelby GTS
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Supercharged 1967 Shelby GT350 sells for $135,300
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010
- Shelby completes first production 2011 GT350s, ready to deliver to customers