New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby to raffle 2011 GT350 prototype for charity
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- Shelby releases new details, photos for the 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Video: Twin-Turbo Shelby GT500 puts out 884 rwhp and 876 rwtq on the dyno
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Supercharged 1967 Shelby GT350 sells for $135,300
- SPEED to give away custom Shelby GT500 as Hagerty Fantasty Bid grand prize during Barrett-Jackson
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race