New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby announces start of production of the GTS
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
- 2013 Shelby GT500's supercharged V8 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list
- Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 0-60 mph in 3.5 sec, 1/4 mile in 11.6 sec @ 126 mph
- Ford officially announces 2010 Shelby GT500 with 540 horsepower
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley