New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Ford officially announces 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Last classic Shelby GT350 built going under the hammer
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Shelby to unveil 2012 GT350 at the Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- 2009 Shelby GT500KR owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2013 Monterey Motorsports Reunion