New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Shelby donating 2014 GT500 Super Snake package for cancer research
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- 2011 Shelby GT350 trounces Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 in Road and Track comparison test
- Shelby unveils 800 horsepower Prudhomme Edition Super Snake Mustang
- New Product: JLT Super Big Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Shelby GT350 to be featured at 2015 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra raises $200,000 for charity