New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- 1969 Shelby GT500 once owned by Carroll Shelby going up for auction
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- Photo Gallery: See the first 2013 Shelby GT350 built from start to finish
- Abundance of Shelby Mustangs set for Barrett-Jackson's 2013 Scottsdale auction
- 1968 Shelby GT500 sells for $137,500 at Barrett-Jackson
- 2011 Shelby GT500 in high demand, Ford limiting production to 5,500 units
- 2015 Shelby GT unveiled at Barrett-Jackson with up to 700+ horsepower
- New Product: Shelby Fuel Rail Kit for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- Ford Mustangs take to the track at SAAC 38
- Historic 1965 Shelby GT350 R up for auction in January