New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT350 reviewed by Autoblog
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible to be unveiled in Detroit next month
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Very first 1967 Shelby Mustang nets $165,000
- Shelby teams up with David Yurman for limited edition watches
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT350 Anniversary Edition
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible at the Chicago Auto Show
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn