New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Winningest 1965 Shelby GT350R to be sold at RM's Amelia Island auction
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- Shelby begins production at their new Las Vegas facility
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT Widebody
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 top speed testing at the Nardo Ring
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- Photo Gallery: Black-on-Black 2013 Shelby GT350