New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Yacht company proposes Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wagon
- The legendary Carroll Shelby passes away at age 89
- One-off 2013 Shelby GT500 to be auctioned off for charity at second annual "Get Your Heart Racing" fundraiser
- Shelby to auction 2011 GT350 at the Jordin Sparks Experience
- 2nd Annual Carroll Shelby Car Show & Tribute
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- 2013 Shelby GT500's supercharged V8 makes Ward's 10 Best Engines list
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- First annual Carroll Shelby Tribute and Car Show announced for next month
- Ford announces return of the Shelby GT500KR for 2008