New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Video: Jay Leno drives the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Video: Shelby 1000 plays starring role in David Yurman watch commercial
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Anniversary Edition
- 2013 Shelby GT350 reviewed by Autoblog
- Motor Trend tests the 2012 Shelby GTS