New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1965 Shelby GT350 sells for $374,000
- 2012 Shelby GT500 tops Forbes' list of fastest cars under $50,000
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Shelby officially announces 2013 GT350 with new color options
- Galpin Auto Sports named as official Shelby Mod Shop
- Video: Hot Rod Magazine test drives the 2011 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby releases new details, photos for the 2013 GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010
- SVT celebrates its 20th anniversary
- 2013 Shelby 1000 previewed ahead of New York Auto Show debut