New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Winner announced for the 2011 Win-a-Shelby Raffle
- Shelby announces new 2005+ Mustang parts and accessories for the track
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500
- Motor Trend tests the 2011 Shelby GT350 prototype, hits 0-60 mph in 3.7 seconds
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Code Red: Shelby and Nelson Racing Engines team up for 1000 rwhp twin-turbo GT500 prototype
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- Video: Lethal Performance's 2013 Shelby GT500 sets new record with 9.39 second 1/4 mile run