New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Video: Road & Track gets sideway in the 2012 Shelby 1000
- 1966 Shelby GT350H race car to cross the block in Monterey
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Custom 2013 Shelby GT500 raises $150,000 for the Henry Ford Hospital
- One-off 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake going up for auction in May
- Shelby wrapping up production of 427 Super Snake and 40th Anniversary packages for the GT500
- 2011 Shelby GT350 trounces Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 in Road and Track comparison test
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- Photo Gallery: Shelby GT350 Anniversary Edition