New Product: Shelby Super Snake Hood for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500
Shelby Performance parts have announced that the same hood used on the 2010-2012 GT500 Super Snake is now available for individual sale. The lightweight fiberglass hood bolts directly onto the GT500 and features a large functional scoop to provide cool air to the engine bay. Matching heat extractor vents, hood pins and a washer nozzle relocation kit are also available and sold separately. Shelby says that the hoods are shipped unpainted and may require prepping prior to painting and installation, and hoods are generally shipped in two to four weeks.
Retail pricing for the 2010-2012 Shelby GT500 Super Snake hood is listed at $1,499.00.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby to raffle 2011 GT350 prototype for charity
- Video: Classic Recreations shows off the Shelby GT500CR 900S
- MGW announces details, pricing for its new Shelby GT500 shifter
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake prototype debuts in Monterey
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: One-off Hagerty Fantasy Bid 2013 Shelby GT500
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "The Green Hornet" fails to sell at $1.8 million
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show