Are these the ugliest wheels you can put on a Mustang?
Wheels can make or break the look of a car, and unfortunately this “customized” Fire Red 2009 Ford Mustang posted for sale on Craigslist today has been burdened with quite possibly the ugliest wheels we’ve ever seen on a pony car. Of course, the seller disagrees, saying that “this Mustang stands out like no other car.” The seller also boasts that the Mustang looks and runs great (despite being driven over 86,000 miles in three years), is well maintained and has a very clean interior with a DVD player and three tv monitors.
You can see the posting on Craigslist here, and let us know in the comments section if you think these are the ugliest wheels ever put on a Mustang or if you’ve seen seen worse.
- Roush to Have 35 Parts Available for the 2010 Mustang by March
- New Product: 18-inch Boss 302R wheels for S197 Mustangs
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- New Product: Boss 302S wheels now available from Ford Racing
- Classic Design Concepts announces availability of RTR wheels