New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Shelby wrapping up production of 427 Super Snake and 40th Anniversary packages for the GT500
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- Ford details 2013 Shelby GT500's new launch control system
- Shelby announces new 2005+ Mustang parts and accessories for the track
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT500 Super Snake at New York Auto Show
- Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Shelby American Collection raffling off 2014 Shelby GT500