New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby launches online configurator for the GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby officially announces 2013 GT350 with new color options
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- Winningest 1965 Shelby GT350R to be sold at RM's Amelia Island auction
- 1965 Shelby GT350R going up for auction later this month
- Production of first Shelby 1000 begins in Las Vegas
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350 live unveiling
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- The top 10 Shelby Mustangs of all time
- 2nd Annual Carroll Shelby Car Show & Tribute