New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports shows off custom widebody 2011 Shelby GT500
- Motor Trend puts the 2013 Shelby GT500's 200 mph top speed to the test
- Video: This amazing, functional Shelby GT500 is built entirely out of Legos
- New Product: Shelby Fuel Rail Kit for the 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible debut confirmed for Chicago Auto Show
- Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
- Shelby announces start of production of the GTS
- 1967 Shelby GT500 featured on U.S. postage stamp
- Independent test of 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake results in 10 second 1/4 mile times