New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby considering additional models including V6, Twin-Turbo GT500
- These are the new Shelby Mustangs that will be unveiled in Detroit
- Shelby announces official details for 2010-2014 Mustang widebody kit
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT350CR model
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- One-off Shelby GT500s to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- 1965 Shelby GT350R added to RM's auction in Monterey
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- German tuner Geiger builds Shelby GT640 "Golden Snake"
- Video: Road & Track gets sideway in the 2012 Shelby 1000