New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby to unveil fastest Mustang yet at New York Auto Show
- Video: Ford takes the 2013 Shelby GT500 to the drag strip
- Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show
- Shelby completes first production 2011 GT350s, ready to deliver to customers
- Photo Gallery: First production Shelby 1000 Widebody
- Featured: Jason Cenora's Shelby CS8 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby GTS
- 1965 Shelby GT350 Paxton Prototype sells for $572,000 at RM's Monterey auction
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno