New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby to open new headquarters in Las Vegas later this year
- Photo Gallery: 2012 Shelby 1000 on display at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby GT350 Convertible Widebody to cross the block at Barrett-Jackson in Las Vegas
- Photo Gallery: Black-on-Black 2013 Shelby GT350
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Reggie Jackson's 1965 Shelby GT350 going up for auction
- Video: Hennessey Shelby GT500 with Venom 600R package on the dyno
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- 1965 Shelby GT350R sells for $990,000 at RM auction