New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- 1965 Shelby GT350R sells for $990,000 at RM auction
- 2012 Shelby 1000 makes official debut at New York Auto Show
- A tour of Classic Recreations, home of the Shelby GT500CR
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- 2012 Shelby 1000 revealed ahead of official New York debut
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- 1965 Shelby GT350 Paxton Prototype sells for $572,000 at RM's Monterey auction
- Independent test of 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake results in 10 second 1/4 mile times
- Video: Motor Trend pits the 2011 Shelby GT500 against the Corvette Z06, Nissan GT-R
- Video: This amazing, functional Shelby GT500 is built entirely out of Legos