New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Mint 1968 Shelby GT500 Convertible sells for $330,000 at Barrett-Jackson in Palm Beach
- 2013 Shelby 1000 officially revealed in NY
- Rare 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible up for grabs at Barrett-Jackson
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- Featured: Jason Cenora's Shelby CS8 Mustang
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- 2013 Shelby GT500 prototype to be sold at Barrett-Jackson for charity
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Low mileage, all original 1968 Shelby GT500KR sells for $194,700
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson