New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 2013 Shelby GT500 durability car raises $300,000 for charity
- Shelby announces start of production of the GTS
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- Shelby, Ford to Continue Building the GT500KR in 2009
- Video: Meet the engineers behind the 2013 Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- Rare 1965 Shelby GT350R fails to meet reserve at $730,000 at RM's Arizona auction
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Shelby to debut new Mustang at LA Auto Show