New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby announces GT500 Super Snake package for 2010
- Shelby president John Luft on the development of the Shelby 1000 and the future of Shelby Mustangs
- Shelby GTS Police Interceptor Concept imagined
- Shelby to auction 2011 GT350 at the Jordin Sparks Experience
- Second production 2011 Shelby GT350 to be auctioned for charity
- 2011 Shelby GT350 trounces Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 in Road and Track comparison test
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: 1965 Shelby GT350 sells for $374,000
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR in Candy Apple Red
- Car & Driver gets a ride in the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: 1967 Shelby Terlingua Continuation Mustang fetches $110,000