New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- Ex-Stirling Moss 1965 Shelby GT350 race car to cross the block in August
- Photo Gallery: 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- Classic Recreations to offer Shelby GT500CR continuation cars
- The 2013 Shelby GT500's official top speed? 202 mph.
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race
- Shelby to raffle 2011 GT350 prototype for charity
- Shelby announces end of production for GT350
- Shelby announces turbo package for 2005-2009 Mustang GTs
- Spy Photos: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible caught testing with quad exhaust tips