New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible and 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra R together represent 20 years of SVT
- Motor Trend tests the 2012 Shelby GTS
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Barn Find discovered in Death Valley
- Video: Ford shows off 2013 Shelby GT500's launch control system
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- SR-71 Mustang sells for $375,000 at EAA AirVenture auction
- Barrett-Jackson 2014: Mint 1968 Shelby GT500KR Convertible nets $308,000
- Shelby considering additional models including V6, Twin-Turbo GT500
- Video: Watch the Shelby GT500 hit 190 mph on the Autobahn