New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Supercharged 1967 Shelby GT350 sells for $135,300
- Independent test of 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake results in 10 second 1/4 mile times
- Video: Tasca Mod Shop shows off Ford Racing's 750 horsepower Shelby GT500 supercharger
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- Roush, Shelby partner up to create SR-71 Mustang for charity
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Full 2013 Shelby GT500 specifications
- Video: 1966 Shelby GT350 vs Microcar drag race
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show