New Product: Shelby Track Pack for the S197 Mustang
Shelby Performance Parts have announced a new Track Pack suspension system for the 2005+ Mustang and 2007+ Shelby GT500. Designed to provide a substantial increase in performance on a road course, this premium suspension system includes single-adjustable Koni coilovers, rear lower control arms with relocation brackets and a watts-linkage system. The coilovers feature an integrated caster/camber plates that allow for +/- 2.5 degrees of adjustment as well as an off-set housing that allows for the fitment of 10.5-inch wide wheels and 315 tires, while the watts-linkage uses an adjustable pivot point and upgraded differential.
Shelby also offers several add-on options to the Track Pack for those customers that want to upgrade their Mustangs further. Double-adjustable coilovers ($299.00), upgraded sway bars ($399.99), adjustable sway bar end links ($159.95) and a bumpsteer kit ($159.95) are all available.
Retail pricing for the Shelby Track Pack is listed at $4,899.99.
[Source: Shelby Performance Parts]
- Shelby announces widebody kit for the 2005-2009 Ford Mustang
- Shelby GTS to be revealed at New York Auto Show
- Shelby American opens up new Speed Shop at Las Vegas facility
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Shelby GT at the LA Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- Ford, Barrett-Jackson to auction off last retail 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible for charity
- New Product: Shelby 'Venice' Wheel for the 2005+ Ford Mustang
- Video: 2011 Shelby GT500 laps Virginia International Raceway
- 2nd Annual Carroll Shelby Car Show & Tribute
- 1968 Shelby GT350 barn find recovered after 30 years