Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Last week we told you about the 2013 Shelby GT500 participating in the Goodwood Festival of Speed as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby. Now, thanks to Ford of Europe, we have some footage of the GT500 taking on the famous hill climb. Ford doesn’t sell the Shelby in Britain or anywhere else in Europe, so this was their first chance to see the car in action. We’d like to think the GT500 represented itself well, leaving its mark on the course with a large burnout at the start line and tearing through the 1.16 mile course at a furious pace.
You can see the 2013 Shelby GT500 (as well as the Ford Fiesta ST) in action at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed in the video below.
- 2013 Shelby GT500 reviews hit the web
- SVT chief: The Boss 302 was the motivation for the 2013 Shelby GT500, not the Camaro ZL1
- SPEED TV to give away custom 2013 Shelby GT500 during Barrett-Jackson
- Report: 2013 Shelby GT500 capable of mid 11 second 1/4 mile times
- Video: First 2013 Shelby GT500 in the 9s
- 2013 Shelby GT500 priced at $54,995
- A look inside the 2013 Shelby GT500's 650 horsepower 5.8-liter supercharged V8
- President Obama calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 "sick"
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500