Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Last week we told you about the 2013 Shelby GT500 participating in the Goodwood Festival of Speed as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby. Now, thanks to Ford of Europe, we have some footage of the GT500 taking on the famous hill climb. Ford doesn’t sell the Shelby in Britain or anywhere else in Europe, so this was their first chance to see the car in action. We’d like to think the GT500 represented itself well, leaving its mark on the course with a large burnout at the start line and tearing through the 1.16 mile course at a furious pace.
You can see the 2013 Shelby GT500 (as well as the Ford Fiesta ST) in action at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed in the video below.
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 burnout
- 2013 Shelby GT500 certified at 662 horsepower and 630 lb-ft torque
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Red Candy
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Convertible makes debut at Chicago Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 at the L.A. Auto Show
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 in Deep Impact Blue
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal
- Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 hits the racetrack
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track