Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Last week we told you about the 2013 Shelby GT500 participating in the Goodwood Festival of Speed as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby. Now, thanks to Ford of Europe, we have some footage of the GT500 taking on the famous hill climb. Ford doesn’t sell the Shelby in Britain or anywhere else in Europe, so this was their first chance to see the car in action. We’d like to think the GT500 represented itself well, leaving its mark on the course with a large burnout at the start line and tearing through the 1.16 mile course at a furious pace.
You can see the 2013 Shelby GT500 (as well as the Ford Fiesta ST) in action at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed in the video below.
- 2013 Shelby GT500 to participate in Goodwood Festival of Speed as tribute to Carroll Shelby
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang takes on the Goodwood Hill Climb
- Photo Gallery: 1968 Shelby EXP 500 "Green Hornet"
- Video: 2011 Shelby Super Snake vs Shelby 427 Cobra
- Vortech releases air inlet upgrade for the GT500
- 2013 Shelby GT500 Order Guide
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- Video: On board with the Lethal Performance 2010 Shelby GT500 as it runs a 9.66 @ 146 mph
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes to the track
- New Product: Vortech Maxflow Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake for the Shelby GT500