Video: 2013 Shelby GT500 takes on the hill climb at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Last week we told you about the 2013 Shelby GT500 participating in the Goodwood Festival of Speed as a tribute to the late Carroll Shelby. Now, thanks to Ford of Europe, we have some footage of the GT500 taking on the famous hill climb. Ford doesn’t sell the Shelby in Britain or anywhere else in Europe, so this was their first chance to see the car in action. We’d like to think the GT500 represented itself well, leaving its mark on the course with a large burnout at the start line and tearing through the 1.16 mile course at a furious pace.
You can see the 2013 Shelby GT500 (as well as the Ford Fiesta ST) in action at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed in the video below.
- 2013 Shelby GT500 to participate in Goodwood Festival of Speed as tribute to Carroll Shelby
- Video: 2015 Ford Mustang takes on the Goodwood Hill Climb
- Shelby ending 2005-2014 Mustang production with GT500 Super Snake Signature Edition
- Shelby GT500 will continue past 2014 as part of next generation Mustang lineup
- New Product: Ford Racing Sport Mufflers for the 2013-2014 Shelby GT500
- New Product: K&N Cold Air Intake for the 2010+ Shelby GT500
- Video: Evolution Performance and Lund Racing tune the 2013 Shelby GT500
- Ultimate Shelby GT500 Super Snake to debut at Detroit Auto Show
- Video: Durability testing the 2013 Shelby GT500 with Carroll Shelby
- 2013 Shelby GT500: 200 mph was the goal