eBay Find: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 survivor with 20,000 miles
Finding a classic Mustang with low miles and in original condition can be hard, especially for rare models like the Mach 1. Occasionally we see one for sale, though, like this 1969 Mach 1 put on eBay Motors by Ray Skillman Ford in Greenwood, IN. The car has many of the desirable options you would want in a Mach 1 including the 4-speed manual transmission and the R Code 428 Cobra Jet engine, and the odometer reads just 20,873 miles. Despite being in original condition the car is in incredible condition.
So how much is the car worth? Ray Skillman Ford is asking $118,800, significantly more than the 1969 Mach 1 R Code in mint condition that was auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson earlier this year. As the saying goes, you can restore a car as many times as you want, but it can only be original once.
You can check out the car in more detail on its eBay page.
- eBay Find: Rehagen Racing's Ford Mustang Boss 302R
- Dealer asking $99,000 for 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca pre-order on eBay
- Tim Allen's 2008 Mustang Bullitt up for auction on eBay
- Six Figure Stang: 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca on eBay with $108,499 price tag
- eBay Find: Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor Mustang Test Car
- eBay Find: Rare 2007 Shelby GT-H Convertible with 5-speed manual
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay
- eBay Find: Hardcore Pawn's Iacocca 45th Anniversary Edition Mustang
- eBay Find: Pro-Touring 1967 Ford Mustang with 545ci V8
- eBay Find: Totaled 2012 Mustang Boss 302