Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?
With the introduction of the 2015 Ford Mustang looming, many have tried to put pen to paper and imagine what Ford’s next generation pony car will look like. Early renderings were mere speculation than anything, but later drawings infused design cues from the futuristic Ford Evos Concept after it was reported that the next generation Mustang will lose much of its retro look. Some had the 2015 Mustang looking nearly identical to the concept car while others kept many Mustang’s signature styling attributes.
Now another web site, CarScoop.com, has released a new rendering of what they believe the 2015 Ford Mustang will look like. Their creations seems to be the most attractive yet (although we have no idea if it’s the most accurate), with Evos design cues implemented into a more traditional Mustang design rather than the other way around. The front end is significantly more futuristic, while the short rear deck lid matches with reports that the 2015 Mustang will be shorter and lighter than its predecessor.
You can see more articles on the 2015 Ford Mustang here, and let us know what you think of this latest rendering in the comments section below.
- Turbocharged four-cylinder Mustang to make a return in 2015?
- Photo Gallery: Ford shows off 2015 Mustang in Ingot Silver
- Ford to showcase 2015 Mustang's new technology features at CES
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang debuts in Los Angeles
- Ford to drop V6 engine option for 2015 Mustang?
- 2015 Ford Mustang makes first public European appearance at Geneva Motor Show
- Photo Gallery: The 2015 Ford Mustang basks in the Southern California sun