Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?
With the introduction of the 2015 Ford Mustang looming, many have tried to put pen to paper and imagine what Ford’s next generation pony car will look like. Early renderings were mere speculation than anything, but later drawings infused design cues from the futuristic Ford Evos Concept after it was reported that the next generation Mustang will lose much of its retro look. Some had the 2015 Mustang looking nearly identical to the concept car while others kept many Mustang’s signature styling attributes.
Now another web site, CarScoop.com, has released a new rendering of what they believe the 2015 Ford Mustang will look like. Their creations seems to be the most attractive yet (although we have no idea if it’s the most accurate), with Evos design cues implemented into a more traditional Mustang design rather than the other way around. The front end is significantly more futuristic, while the short rear deck lid matches with reports that the 2015 Mustang will be shorter and lighter than its predecessor.
You can see more articles on the 2015 Ford Mustang here, and let us know what you think of this latest rendering in the comments section below.
- Spy Photos: 2015 Mustang interior revealed
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Refreshed Mustang coming in 2013, next generation to be 2015 model
- 2015 Ford Mustang designated as S550 platform
- Spied: 2015 Ford Mustang caught testing with independent rear suspension
- New report suggests 2015 Mustang four-cylinder to be available in U.S. after all, will be more powerful than the V6
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- 2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won't get the 5.0L V8?
- 2015 Ford Mustang previewed by Motor Trend