2013 Mustang Boss 302 added to Forza 4′s August Car Pack
We have a fondness for the Forza Motorsport franchise, not only for its realistic driving physics but for the incredible of selection of cars and racetracks. If we did have one complaint, though, it’s that there’s a shortage of Ford Mustangs, particularly late model ones. In the latest variant of the game, Forza 4, there is a decent amount of classic Mustangs including the ’65 Coupe, ’70 Boss 429 and ’71 Mach 1, and thankfully all of the Cobra R variants (’93, ’95 and ’00) are included as well. As far as modern Mustangs go, however, users can only select from a 2005 Mustang GT or the 2010 Shelby GT500. Considering the aftermarket’s involvement in the Mustang and how many street and race variants there are, we consider it a travesty that more of Ford’s pony car aren’t included in the game.
Forza Motorsport has rectified the situation somewhat, though, in their latest downloadable car pack for August that includes the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302. The car pack comes out on August 7th and is available for 560 MS points. You can watch the trailer below, which we’d like to point out has the Boss 302 leading the Camaro ZL1 for most of the footage including both cars.
[Source: Forza Motorsport]
- Official 2013 Mustang Boss 302 colors leaked?
- Photo Gallery: 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow
- Capaldi Racing shows off 2013-look Boss 302S ahead of SCCA World Challenge debut
- Photo Gallery: Ford releases new images of the 2013 Mustang Boss 302
- Spy Photos: 2013 Mustang caught in Gotta Have It Green
- Gotta Have It Green 2013 Mustang Boss 302 officially debuts in Detroit
- Ford shows off 2013 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in black/gray color combination
- Video: Ford releases 2013 Mustang, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500 b-roll footage
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 to get more tech including SYNC
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 revealed with new look, tech and colors