Spy Photos: 2015 Mustang interior revealed
Much of the speculation of the upcoming 2015 Mustang’s design has been about the exterior, although we’re perhaps just as curious about what Ford will do with the interior. With widespread speculation that the next generation will be a global vehicle, it’s likely that Ford will be designing the cockpit to appeal to a wider variety of international buyers. Undoubtedly Ford will make the interior less retro, as Ford’s lead designer, J Mays, has said the exterior will feature more futuristic styling.
Thankfully we don’t have to wait anymore to get our first look at the inside of the 2015 Mustang, as InsideLine.com’s spy photographers have managed to get images of the interior of an engineering test mule. Perhaps most noticeable is the new multi-function steering wheel with MyFord Touch, and a new instrument panel similar to the 2013 F-150′s can also be seen. Keep in mind that plenty of changes could be made before the design if finalized, and Inside Line does point out that it’s impossible to say whether these new elements will actually be used or if Ford is simply testing out the new components. One thing for sure is that technology will certainly play a larger part in the next generation Mustang.
You can see the spy photos of the 2015 Mustang interior below.
- This 2015 Mustang rendering is likely the most accurate yet
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered...again
- 2015 Ford Mustang leaked by Car and Driver?
- Cobra Jet to continue on as part of next generation Ford Mustang
- Report: Automotive designers say 2015 Mustang will be 'stunning'
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Galpin Auto Sports virtually customizes the 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered by Car and Driver
- Steeda renders their own version of the 2015 Mustang
- 2015 Ford Mustang rendered with Evos design cues