Spy Photos: 2015 Mustang interior revealed
Much of the speculation of the upcoming 2015 Mustang’s design has been about the exterior, although we’re perhaps just as curious about what Ford will do with the interior. With widespread speculation that the next generation will be a global vehicle, it’s likely that Ford will be designing the cockpit to appeal to a wider variety of international buyers. Undoubtedly Ford will make the interior less retro, as Ford’s lead designer, J Mays, has said the exterior will feature more futuristic styling.
Thankfully we don’t have to wait anymore to get our first look at the inside of the 2015 Mustang, as InsideLine.com’s spy photographers have managed to get images of the interior of an engineering test mule. Perhaps most noticeable is the new multi-function steering wheel with MyFord Touch, and a new instrument panel similar to the 2013 F-150′s can also be seen. Keep in mind that plenty of changes could be made before the design if finalized, and Inside Line does point out that it’s impossible to say whether these new elements will actually be used or if Ford is simply testing out the new components. One thing for sure is that technology will certainly play a larger part in the next generation Mustang.
You can see the spy photos of the 2015 Mustang interior below.
- How Ford will push sales of the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost and discourage buying the V6
- Ford dealer launches 2015 Mustang into space
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT to get electronic line lock as standard feature
- Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet?
- 50 Years Appearance Package to be available on Mustang EcoBoost, GT
- 2015 Ford Mustang face fully revealed in new spy photos
- Video: Watch the 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible unveiled in Sydney
- The 2015 Ford Mustang by the numbers
- It's official: The Ford Mustang is coming to Europe
- Photo Gallery: 2015 Ford Mustang in Black