2013 Shelby GT350 makes first public appearance at Monterey Motorsports Reunion
The 2013 Shelby GT350 made its public debut this past weekend, displayed alongside the 2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra and the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake at the Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. If the “Gotta Have It Green” Mustang looks familiar, that’s because we showed you a photo gallery of the build up of the car from start to finish at Shelby’s facility in Las Vegas earlier this month.
Unlike Shelby GT350s from 2011-2012, the 2013 model year is getting a new look and lots of new colors. For the first time Shelby is offering the GT350 in Ford’s complete color palette (including Gotta Have It Green as seen here), new wheels are available (optional matte black wheels pictured) and a new rear end design that utilizes the 2013 GT500’s rear fascia and dual oval exhaust tips. Also available for the first time are the Recaro seats that first appeared in the Boss 302, which Shelby embroiders with the classic GT350 logo.
You can see the 2013 Shelby GT350 in more detail in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350 live unveiling
- Photo Gallery: 2016 Shelby GT350
- Ford to launch Shelby GT350 model in 2016, Mach 1 returning as well
- Photo Gallery: Shelby Mustangs at the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Shelby GT350 to be featured at 2015 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Mecum to auction rare 1965 Shelby GT350 Prototype
- Barrett-Jackson 2013: Supercharged 1967 Shelby GT350 sells for $135,300
- Shelby unveils 2012 GT350 with new colors, convertible option
- Shelby announces final specs, 624 horsepower "R" tune option for 2011 GT350
- Barrett-Jackson 2012: 1965 Shelby GT350 barn find sells for $385,000