Video: Filmmaker pays tribute to the 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
If the sight of a vintage Ford Mustang Boss 302 gets your heart fluttering, then you definitely need to check out this video from Portland filmmaker Cody Liesinger simply titled “The Boss”. Mixing beautifully cut scenes of his father’s all original Bright Yellow 1970 Boss 302 with historic footage of Parnelli Jones’ legendary championship-winning race car, the video either reminds you of why you own your Mustang or why you want to own a Mustang. We’re not sure if Liesinger plans to do any more short films with the car or any other Mustang, but we sure hope he does.
You can watch the video for yourself below.
- 1970 Mustang Boss 302 Trans-Am race car going up for auction in August
- Trans-Am Mustangs at the 2009 Coronado Festival of Speed
- Old meets new: Retrobuilt classic Boss 302 conversion for the S197 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Trans-Am Mustangs of the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Old meets new: 2010 Boss 302R Mustang meets up with 1970 Boss 302, Parnelli Jones
- eBay Find: Kar Kraft 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Race Car
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 to be priced at "approximately $40,000"
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 #0001 for sale on eBay
- Hennessey Performance releases details for HPE700 package for the 2012 Mustang Boss 302
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 to serve as pace car for final NASCAR Nationwide race of the season