Video: Filmmaker pays tribute to the 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302
If the sight of a vintage Ford Mustang Boss 302 gets your heart fluttering, then you definitely need to check out this video from Portland filmmaker Cody Liesinger simply titled “The Boss”. Mixing beautifully cut scenes of his father’s all original Bright Yellow 1970 Boss 302 with historic footage of Parnelli Jones’ legendary championship-winning race car, the video either reminds you of why you own your Mustang or why you want to own a Mustang. We’re not sure if Liesinger plans to do any more short films with the car or any other Mustang, but we sure hope he does.
You can watch the video for yourself below.
- Photo Gallery: Trans-Am Mustangs of the 2011 Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Old meets new: Retrobuilt classic Boss 302 conversion for the S197 Mustang
- 1970 Mustang Boss 302 Trans-Am race car going up for auction in August
- Trans-Am Mustangs at the 2009 Coronado Festival of Speed
- eBay Find: Kar Kraft 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Race Car
- Old meets new: 2010 Boss 302R Mustang meets up with 1970 Boss 302, Parnelli Jones
- 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca quickest in class for Car and Driver's 2012 Lightning Lap competition
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA
- 2013 Mustang Boss 302 added to Forza 4's August Car Pack
- Hagerty names Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca as one of 2012's top ten future classics