2012 Saleen Open House and Car Show
Steve Saleen held his annual open house and car show this weekend at his company’s production facility in Corona, CA, as owners and enthusiasts gathered from all around the country to enjoy the festivities. The event was a little more special than previous years, with the Saleen name coming back to its founder earlier this year, and several of the newly-branded vehicles were on display including a handful of 2013 models.
As in previous years, all years of Saleen Mustangs were represented, from early Fox Bodies to New Edge Mustangs to several variations of the S197 models. There were even a couple S7 supercars in attendance, as well as a Ford GT, which was constructed and painted by Saleen in Detroit.
You can see photos from the 2012 Saleen Open House and Car Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Saleen S302
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils new carbon fiber parts, forged wheels for the S302 Mustang
- Saleen Gurney Edition Mustang Arrives at Dealerships
- 2014 Saleen 351 Supercharged Mustang prototype unveiled
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Saleen S302 in Lights Out Yellow
- Saleen Announces 25th Anniversary Sterling Edition Mustang
- 2011 Saleen S302 priced at $54,990
- Saleen to stop production of vehicles by end of 2011, focus on aftermarket parts
- Featured: 2005 Saleen Speedlab Mustang
- Steve Saleen acquires Saleen brand, naming rights