2012 Saleen Open House and Car Show
Steve Saleen held his annual open house and car show this weekend at his company’s production facility in Corona, CA, as owners and enthusiasts gathered from all around the country to enjoy the festivities. The event was a little more special than previous years, with the Saleen name coming back to its founder earlier this year, and several of the newly-branded vehicles were on display including a handful of 2013 models.
As in previous years, all years of Saleen Mustangs were represented, from early Fox Bodies to New Edge Mustangs to several variations of the S197 models. There were even a couple S7 supercars in attendance, as well as a Ford GT, which was constructed and painted by Saleen in Detroit.
You can see photos from the 2012 Saleen Open House and Car Show in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Steve Saleen acquires Saleen brand, naming rights
- Photo Gallery: 2011 Saleen S302 in Lights Out Yellow
- Saleen Gurney Edition Mustang Arrives at Dealerships
- 2015 Saleen Mustang rendered
- Saleen to Offer 302 Crate Engines
- Featured: Troy Coughlin's Granatelli Turbocharged Saleen Mustang
- Brenspeed to build serialized Saleen S302 drag racers
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- Photo Gallery: Ford Mustangs at the 2012 LA Auto Show
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils new carbon fiber parts, forged wheels for the S302 Mustang