New Product: Ford Racing Rear Seat Delete Kit and X-Brace for the 2011+ Mustang
One of the coolest features specific to the Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca is the rear seat delete. Yes, it means you won’t have the ability to haul around kids or friends in the back seat, but the cross bracing looks plain awesome.
Previously the rear seat delete was only available on the Laguna Seca models, but it’s finally been added to the Ford Racing Performance Parts catalog and can be installed on 2011-2013 Ford Mustangs. Part number M-6346612-A, the package includes the x-brace, trunk-end trim panel and center luggage cover. No cutting or welding is required, and all hardware necessary for installation is included.
There’s a downside, though. Retail pricing for the rear seat delete comes in at $1,599.00. Maybe your local FRPP dealer will cut you a deal…
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order
- 50 Ford Racing parts for the 5.0 Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing Side Exhaust Kit for the 2010 Mustang GT
- New Product: Boss 302S wheels now available from Ford Racing
- 2013 Ford Mustang Competition Kit now available from Ford Racing
- Ford Racing to offer select Boss 302 parts in the FRPP catalog
- Ford Racing announces the 2012 Mustang Competition Roller
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine NA
- New Product: Ford Racing 347/363/427 Pushrod Short Blocks