New Product: Ford Racing Rear Seat Delete Kit and X-Brace for the 2011+ Mustang
One of the coolest features specific to the Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca is the rear seat delete. Yes, it means you won’t have the ability to haul around kids or friends in the back seat, but the cross bracing looks plain awesome.
Previously the rear seat delete was only available on the Laguna Seca models, but it’s finally been added to the Ford Racing Performance Parts catalog and can be installed on 2011-2013 Ford Mustangs. Part number M-6346612-A, the package includes the x-brace, trunk-end trim panel and center luggage cover. No cutting or welding is required, and all hardware necessary for installation is included.
There’s a downside, though. Retail pricing for the rear seat delete comes in at $1,599.00. Maybe your local FRPP dealer will cut you a deal…
[Source: Ford Racing Performance Parts]
- New Product: Ford Racing Short-Throw Shifter for the 2011-2014 Mustang
- New Product: Ford Racing SVT 19-inch wheels with black finish
- Ford Racing announces contingency package and driver registration for 2011
- Ford Racing to sell the Boss 302 intake manifold through FRPP catalog
- 50 Ford Racing parts for the 5.0 Mustang
- Ford Racing announces 2.9L supercharger upgrade package for the 2011 Shelby GT500 good for 750 horsepower
- New Product: Ford Racing 90mm throttle body for the 2011+ Mustang GT
- Ford Racing officially announces new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 with up to 624 horsepower
- Video: First Whipple-powered 2011 Mustang heads to the drag strip
- New Product: Ford Racing coil covers for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0