Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- SEMA 2010: Creations n' Chrome "Pony Girl" 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- Ford Racing unleashes Mustang King Cobra Concept
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- 2014 SEMA Show preview
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X completed and ready for its debut
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. pulls the wraps off the RTR-X Mustang
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible