Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- This is Ford Racing's Mustang Concept at SEMA
- New Product: Ford Racing 62mm billett throttle body for 2005-2010 Mustangs
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- Video: Tasca Mod Shop shows off Ford Racing's 750 horsepower Shelby GT500 supercharger
- New Product: Ford Racing announces 2011 Mustang GT sport mufflers
- New Product: Ford Racing Mustang Gauge Pack
- Ford FR500CJ Mustang Wins Debut Race at NHRA Winternationals
- New Product: 18-inch Boss 302R wheels for S197 Mustangs
- Miller Motorsports Park announces 2012 Boss Track Attack schedule
- First Photos of the FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang