Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- SEMA 2014: MRT 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Hollywood Hot Rods 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1966 Mustang race car
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system