Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- SEMA 2013: Nitto Tire 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Shelby GT500 Super Snake Widebody
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"
- SEMA 2012: Joey Redmond's 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
- SEMA 2010: Tjin Edition 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang