Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 3 by Mothers
- Edelbrock giving away modified 2013 Ford Mustang, trip to the 2013 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Johnny Sparks returns with revised "Reversion" Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils Series VI.5 supercharger system
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system