Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2011: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- SEMA 2012: Joey Redmond's 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
- Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2011: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports builds a one-off convertible hardtop 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Johnny Sparks' "Reversion" Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang by Stitchcraft
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang