Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Nitto Tire 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- APR Performance previews widebody 2013 Ford Mustang ahead of SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Bojix Design 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"