Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 3 by Mothers
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils new carbon fiber parts, forged wheels for the S302 Mustang
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- Ford previews 2015 Mustang lineup at 2014 SEMA show
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Dynacorn previews its 1965-1966 Mustang body shell
- 2013 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage