Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Showdown at Milan Dragway
- Ford FR500CJ Mustang Wins Debut Race at NHRA Winternationals
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- Ford Racing shows how a Mustang Cobra Jet engine is built
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Old meets new: 2010 Boss 302R Mustang meets up with 1970 Boss 302, Parnelli Jones
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. one step closer to Formula Drift title with first place finish at Sonoma
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- This is Ford Racing's Mustang Concept at SEMA