Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- Galpin Auto Sports builds custom 1969 Mustang live at SEMA
- Ford previews 2011 SEMA Mustang lineup
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'
- SEMA 2014: Petty's Garage 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Petty's Garage Signature Series Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Webasto 2013 Ford Mustang
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Bojix Design 2013 Ford Mustang