Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2012: Holman & Moody 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Tjin Edition 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Lindsey Bradley's 1965 Mustang Fastback "The Silver Fox"
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Ford officially announces 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible licensed body shells