Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- SEMA 2011: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- SEMA 2010: Creations n' Chrome "Pony Girl" 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: "Last Ride" Mustang tribute to Joe Gosinski
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- Ford previews 2015 Mustang lineup at 2014 SEMA show
- SEMA Preview: MagnaCharger to debut new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Holman & Moody 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang