Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- Multimatic's Scott Maxwell discusses the progress of the Mustang Boss 302R race car
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing to unveil Mustang Boss 302S at 2010 PRI Show
- Buyers Guide: Supercharger systems for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- Ford planning huge Mustang display at Woodward Dream Cruise
- New Product: Ford Racing quad-tip exhaust conversion kit
- New Product: Ford Racing 347/363/427 Pushrod Short Blocks
- Vaughn Gitten Jr. Takes First Formula Drift Win with His Falken Tires / Ford Racing Mustang
- Old meets new: 2010 Boss 302R Mustang meets up with 1970 Boss 302, Parnelli Jones
- Ford Racing officially announces new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0 with up to 624 horsepower