Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- Ford Racing shows how a Mustang Cobra Jet engine is built
- New Product: Supercharged 2014 Cobra Jet Crate Engine
- Ford Racing taking orders for 2014 Mustang Boss 302S, now available in Satin Black and Grabber Blue
- Video: Ford Racing tests the Boss 302S at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2011 catalog
- Ford Racing doubles warranty on select crate engines to 2 years / 24,000 miles
- Ford Mustang FR500S Dominates in its Competition Debut
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- New Product: Ford Racing 2010+ Mustang front splitter kit
- Ford Racing officially announces details and pricing for 2012 Cobra Jet, currently taking orders