Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- Ford planning huge Mustang display at Woodward Dream Cruise
- Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2011 catalog
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- Ford FR500CJ Mustang Wins Debut Race at NHRA Winternationals
- Ford Racing to unveil Mustang Boss 302S at 2010 PRI Show
- Ford Racing adds two new wheel options for the S197 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Ford Racing to offer select Boss 302 parts in the FRPP catalog
- Ford Racing officially announces details and pricing for 2012 Cobra Jet, currently taking orders
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine NA