Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
Ford Racing is giving us a small taste of what’s in store for us next week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in the form of this photo they sent to us earlier today. Although the teaser image of the hood doesn’t show much, it does reveal a black and blue stripe in the very corner. What does that mean, exactly? Well, it’s likely that Ford Racing will be debuting some sort of EcoBoost Mustang. The black and blue graphics are the signature look of Ford’s EcoBoost line.
Of course, what kind of EcoBoost engine is the real question to be answered. Will it be a four-cylinder version as a preview of the one in the upcoming 2015 Mustang? Will it be an EcoBoost V6 that is already in several Ford production vehicles? Or will it be an EcoBoost V8? Regardless what engine is under the hood, we can’t wait to see it.
Ford Racing says the car will be officially unveiled on Tuesday, October 30, although it’s likely we’ll have more photos and details before then. Stay tuned!
- New Product: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- Video: Watch the 2013 Mustang Cobra Jet get assembled
- New Product: Ford Racing Handling Pack for the 2011 Mustang V6
- 50 Ford Racing parts for the 5.0 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- Win a 2013 Mustang customized by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- Vaughn Gitten Jr. Takes First Formula Drift Win with His Falken Tires / Ford Racing Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- Jeff Seaman, Mustang powertrain engineer, tells us everything you need to know about the TracKey
- Video: First Whipple-powered 2011 Mustang heads to the drag strip