Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- 2012 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- Richard Petty Signature Series Mustang to debut at SEMA
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- Galpin Auto Sports builds custom 1969 Mustang live at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: 1971 Ford Mustang "Pegasus"
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women
- SEMA 2010: Tjin Edition 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake