Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA 2011: Paul Brown's championship-winning Mustang Boss 302S
- SEMA 2013: Bojix Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Nitto Tire 2014 Ford Mustang
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- SEMA 2011: Dynacorn 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible body shell in detail
- SEMA 2012: Joey Redmond's 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"