Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2014: Roush debuts 2015 Stage 3 Mustang
- This is Ford Racing's Mustang Concept at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2012: Webasto 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils Series VI.5 supercharger system
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'