Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2010: Steeda Q650 Street Fighter Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ryan Venturine's 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Vortech Superchargers previews SEMA-bound 'Yellow Jacket' Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Roush RS3 TrakPak Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports builds a one-off convertible hardtop 2011 Mustang
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2014: Full-Race Motorsports 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost