Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2012: Classic Recreations builds right-hand-drive 1967 Shelby GT500CR Convertible
- SEMA 2014: MRT 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- SEMA 2010: Tjin Edition 2011 Mustang
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils Series VI.5 supercharger system
- Hurst reveals Performance Series Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Vortech Superchargers Yellow Jacket Mustang
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"