Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2011: H&R Springs Mustang
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2010: Ford Custom Accessories 2011 Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Hollywood Hot Rods 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"
- This is Ford Racing's Mustang Concept at SEMA