Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA Preview: Ford shows off its custom 2011 Mustang lineup
- SEMA 2011: Roush Stage 3 Premier Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- CR Supercars debuts 1968 Mustang 'Villain' at SEMA
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Webasto 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity