Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2011: Dynacorn 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible body shell in detail
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Forgiato 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang
- SEMA 2013: TMI debuts Sport XR seats for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show