Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- SEMA 2011: H&R Springs Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Johnny Sparks' "Reversion" Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Scosche debuts dash kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Matching Boss 302 Mustangs to be raffled to benefit the Healing Heroes Network
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car