Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2010: Corsa announces 2011 Shelby GT500 exhaust system
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils new carbon fiber parts, forged wheels for the S302 Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Tjin Edition 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"