Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing
- SEMA 2010: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords builds their own custom 2011 Mustang
- New Tjin Edition Mustang to debut at SEMA
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- Vortech Superchargers previews SEMA-bound 'Yellow Jacket' Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Design Concepts Bad Penny Mustang
- Tjin Edition 2011 Ford Mustang GT to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'