Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Eibach to debut 2011 Mustang show car, updated suspension systems
- SEMA 2014: Galpin Auto Sports 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- CGS Performance Products teases their 2015 Mustang ahead of SEMA
- Tjin Edition 2011 Ford Mustang GT to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2014: Foose Design 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA