Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- Ford Racing unleashes Mustang King Cobra Concept
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- SEMA 2011: Steeda Widebody Mustang
- SEMA 2010: RKSport debuts 2010+ Mustang body kit
- SEMA 2014: CGS Performance Products 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang RTR Spec 2 and Spec 5 Concept