Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
The 2012 SEMA show is almost upon us, and that means lots of custom Mustangs. Yesterday we brought you a teaser from Ford Racing of what very well could be the very first EcoBoost Mustang, and now Ford has graciously given us a preview of what to expect in the Blue Oval display. The company released renderings of four different Mustangs built by the Ring Brothers, Mothers, DSO Eyewear and Stitchcraft. You can read some brief descriptions for each car below, and be sure to check back next week for more information and photos as part of our extensive SEMA coverage.
- SEMA 2013: NASCAR-powered 2008 Ford Mustang AIX Race Car
- Hotchkis to put Bullitt chase scene on display at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Saleen teases new 2010 S281 before SEMA debut
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- SEMA 2013: Nitto Tire 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA