Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA Preview: Ford shows off its custom 2011 Mustang lineup
- SEMA 2012: Webasto 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Bojix Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- 2011 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA 2010: Edelbrock announces new E-Force supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang