Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon"
- SEMA Preview: MagnaCharger to debut new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang