Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords' Hypersilver Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. shows off his championship-winning drift Mustang
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2014: Forgiato 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang