Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Meet Ford Racing's 2013 Mustang project car
- Miller Motorsports Park announces 2012 Boss Track Attack schedule
- Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
- SEMA 2012: Roush, Ford Racing and Sherwin-Williams team up for custom 700 horsepower Stage 3 Mustang
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Showdown at Milan Dragway
- Ford Mustangs Clinch Road Racing Championships in North American and Europe
- 50 Ford Racing parts for the 5.0 Mustang
- Video: Ford Racing tests the Boss 302S at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2011 catalog
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine