Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford Racing officially announces TracKey is 50-state legal, available starting today
- Galpin Auto Sports builds custom 1969 Mustang live at SEMA
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: TMI debuts Sport XR seats for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- Hotchkis to put Bullitt chase scene on display at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Mobsteel 2011 Mustang
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Larry Gareffa's home-built electric 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback