Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2012: Kris Horton's 2012 Ford Mustang "Ringleader"
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA 2013: Larry Gareffa's home-built electric 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. shows off his championship-winning drift Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity
- SEMA 2011: Saleen debuts S302 Speedster with new options, matte black paint