Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Video: First Whipple-powered 2011 Mustang heads to the drag strip
- New Product: Ford Racing brake duct kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- Ford Racing to attempt half-mile speed record with supercharged 2011 Mustang GT
- Ford Racing offers sneak peek of 2015 Mustang supercharger system
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine NA
- New Product: Ford Racing coil covers for the 2011+ Mustang 5.0
- SPEED TV announces winner of Ford Racing Champions Shelby GT500
- 50 Ford Racing parts for the 5.0 Mustang
- Ford Racing to sell the Boss 302 intake manifold through FRPP catalog