Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang
- Ford officially announces 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible licensed body shells
- Roush launches 700 horsepower Phase 3 supercharger system
- 2014 SEMA Show preview
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- 2011 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA 2011: Saleen debuts S302 Speedster with new options, matte black paint
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show