Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford Racing to sell the Boss 302 intake manifold through FRPP catalog
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine NA
- Ford Racing High Performance Driving School announces 2011 schedule
- Video: How a Ford Racing 5.0L Aluminator Crate Engine is built
- Ford Racing Performance Parts releases 2011 catalog
- Ford Racing doubles warranty on select crate engines to 2 years / 24,000 miles
- Winners crowned at 2nd annual Ford Racing Cobra Jet Showdown
- New Product: Ford Racing Boss 302S Wheel
- Ford Racing officially announces details and pricing for 2012 Cobra Jet, currently taking orders
- New Product: Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT