Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- Ford officially announces 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible licensed body shells
- SEMA 2011: Forgiato Wheels Widebody Mustang
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang
- Holman & Moody announce 2014 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system
- SEMA 2011: Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 Mustang RTR-X makes a return appearance
- Roush giving away Phase 3 Mustang SEMA show car
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT