Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: MRT "Predator" Mustang
- Ford Racing unleashes twin-turbo Cobra Jet Concept
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA
- Custom 2011 Mustang with 1968 styling to debut at SEMA
- 2013 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women