Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford Racing unveils Mustang Boss 302SX Concept at PRI
- Ford Racing announces performance intake manifold for the 3-valve 4.6L V8
- New Product: Ford Racing quad-tip exhaust conversion kit
- Photo Gallery: Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR w/ Coyote 5.0L V8 crate engine
- Photo Gallery: 2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet completes first test session
- Roush announces details, pricing for Ford Racing Aluminator engine upgrade
- Video: Mustang Cobra Jets go head-to-head at Milan Dragway
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302S now available to order
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- New Product: Ford Racing 5.0L DOHC Aluminator Crate Engine