Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: Tjin Edition Mustang Convertible
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces winner of 75th Anniversary 2013 Ford Mustang GT
- SEMA 2014: 2015 Roush RS3 TrakPak Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth