Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- SEMA 2011: Saleen debuts S302 Speedster with new options, matte black paint
- Updated 2010 FR500CJ Cobra Jet Mustang introduced at SEMA
- New Tjin Edition Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2013: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords' Hypersilver Mustang
- Richard Petty Signature Series Mustang to debut at SEMA