Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Bojix Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- Saleen teases new 2010 S281 before SEMA debut
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang Build Powered by Women
- Video: Falken Mustang delivered to lucky winner by Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Justin Pawlak
- SEMA 2011: Forgiato Wheels Widebody Mustang
- SEMA 2013: TCI Engineering 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2013: Modular Muscle Design 2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Edelbrock announces new E-Force supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"