Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: TMI debuts Sport XR seats for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Carroll Shelby Tribute
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
- SEMA 2011: 1971 Ford Mustang "Pegasus"
- SEMA 2011: Saleen Speedlab 01-R Mustang
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA Preview: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang to debut
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- Custom 2011 Mustang with 1968 styling to debut at SEMA