Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: Tjin Edition Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2010: Ring Brothers 1966 Mustang race car
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- 2012 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- CR Supercars debuts 1968 Mustang 'Villain' at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2014: MRT 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: NASCAR-powered 2008 Ford Mustang AIX Race Car