Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Classic Design Concepts previews SEMA-bound 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- CGS Performance Products teases their 2015 Mustang ahead of SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords builds their own custom 2011 Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- CR Supercars debuts 1968 Mustang 'Villain' at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Classic Design Concepts 2013 Ford Mustang