Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA Preview: MagnaCharger to debut new supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- Holman & Moody announce 2014 50th Anniversary TdF Mustang
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- SEMA 2011: Dynacorn 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible body shell in detail
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Shelby 1000 makes an appearance in the Wilwood booth
- SEMA 2014: 3dCarbon 2015 Ford Mustang