Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
Earlier today Ford Racing revealed the much-anticipated Mustang Cobra Jet Concept at the SEMA show in Las Vegas. While we’ve already given you the juicy details and the official images from Ford, we can now show you live photos from the car’s unveiling on the show floor. We’re happy to say the car looks simply stunning in person, in part due to the new EcoBoost livery that will be appearing on all of Ford’s motorsports programs throughout the world. While the twin-turbo Cobra Jet is simply a concept for now, we dearly hope that Ford will have a production version ready in the near future, whether in racing or road-going form.
You can browse through photos from the Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet unveiling below, and check back later this week for an even more detailed gallery of the car.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- SEMA 2010: MRT "Predator" Mustang
- SEMA 2013: APR 2012 Ford Mustang Widebody
- SEMA 2013: Hollywood Hot Rods 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
- Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA Preview: 1000 horsepower widebody Shelby GT500 Super Snake
- SEMA 2010: Vortech's 2011 Mustang shows off 20th anniversary supercharger system
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Forgiato 2015 Ford Mustang