SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
The Boss 302 Laguna Seca is already a very capable track car, but if there’s any company that can take the car to the next level it’s Steeda. The Florida-based company has won multiple road racing championships over the past two decades and have put that experience into the 2013 Laguna Seca on display at the Nitto Tire booth that features a plethora of performance upgrades. The engine has been given a light makeover with a Steeda cold air intake, Boss 302 intake manifold and Steeda’s very own tune, but the real modifications have been done to the chassis. An adjustable coilover suspension system, watts linkage system, billet lower control arms, bumpsteer kit and front and rear sway bars are only some of the changes done.
Steeda 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca:
- Steeda cold air intake system
- Steeda custom tune
- Steeda billet oil separator
- Steeda billet catch can
- Steeda axle-back exhaust system
- Short-throw shifter & bracket
- Steeda adjustable coilover suspension system
- Steeda adjustable front and rear sway bars
- Steeda watts linkage system
- Steeda billet lower control arms with relocation brackets
- Steeda adjustable upper 3rd link
- Steeda bumpsteer kit
- Steeda X11 ball joints
- Steeda rear brake kit
Wheels & Tires:
- HRE wheels
- Nitto NT05 tires
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford and SEMA teaming up for custom 2013 Mustang designed and built by women
- SEMA 2010: Mobsteel 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Lindsey Bradley's 1965 Mustang Fastback "The Silver Fox"
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: JF Kustoms 1967 Shelby GT500 "Kardiac"
- SEMA 2011: Dynacorn 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible body shell in detail
- SEMA 2010: Vaughn Gittin Jr. pulls the wraps off the RTR-X Mustang
- Ford Racing to debut EcoBoost Mustang concept at SEMA?
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'
- SEMA 2012: Pure Vision Design T-5R Martini Racing 1966 Mustang Fastback