SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: Steeda Widebody Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Vortech Superchargers Yellow Jacket Mustang
- SEMA 2012: Creations n' Chrome "Top Notch" Mustang
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Vaughn Gittin Jr's 1969 Mustang RTR-X makes a return appearance
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- SEMA 2011: Saleen debuts S302 Speedster with new options, matte black paint
- Edelbrock giving away modified 2013 Ford Mustang, trip to the 2013 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2010: Eibach Springs 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2014: MAD Industries 2015 Ford Mustang