SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2014: Petty's Garage 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang by Stitchcraft
- SEMA 2010: Eibach Springs 2011 Mustang
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- New Mustang Products at the 2011 SEMA Show
- SEMA 2012: Bojix Design 2013 Ford Mustang
- Ford Racing unleashes twin-turbo Cobra Jet Concept