SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: BS Industries 1969 Ford Mustang "The Real Thing"
- SEMA 2013: Manny Galvan's 1,000 horsepower 2013 Shelby GT500 Widebody
- SEMA 2012: 281 Motorsports Saleen Speedster
- SEMA 2013: APR 2012 Ford Mustang Widebody
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- CR Supercars debuts 1968 Mustang 'Villain' at SEMA
- New Mustang Products at the 2010 SEMA Show
- 2013 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang