SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Filip Trojanek's 1966 Widebody Mustang Race Car
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock announces Stage 2 supercharger system for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: TMI Products 2005 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: 1971 Ford Mustang "Pegasus"
- APR Performance previews widebody 2013 Ford Mustang ahead of SEMA
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Ring Brothers 1970 Ford Mustang "Dragon" wins Mothers 10th annual Shine Award
- 2010 SEMA Ford Mustang Coverage