SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- SEMA Preview: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- SEMA 2013: Creations n' Chrome debuts Top Notch Mustang v2.0
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang
- Aftermarket companies team up to build charity Mustang that will debut at SEMA
- SEMA 2011: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- Photo Gallery: Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet Concept unveiling at SEMA
- CGS Performance Products teases their 2015 Mustang ahead of SEMA
- Ford previews 2011 SEMA Mustang lineup