SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Classic Design Concepts fully reveals 'Bad Penny' Mustang
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- CGS Performance Products teases their 2015 Mustang ahead of SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Hurst announces new Billet/Plus Shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT
- SEMA 2013: RestoMod Store 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- Ford previews custom Mustangs for 2012 SEMA show
- SEMA 2010: Pep Boys Speed Shop 2011 Mustang
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. building RTR-X Mustang for SEMA debut
- SEMA 2010: Galpin Auto Sports builds a one-off convertible hardtop 2011 Mustang