SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers 1965 Ford Mustang 'Blizzard'
- SEMA 2011: Dynacorn 1964 1/2 to 1966 Mustang Convertible body shell in detail
- SEMA 2014: Foose Design 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. building RTR-X Mustang for SEMA debut
- SEMA 2013: Galpin Auto Sports goes blue with widebody Shelby GT500
- SEMA 2014: Watson Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- SEMA 2013: TMI debuts Sport XR seats for the 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Raceskinz 2011 Mustang GT