SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Saleen unveils new carbon fiber parts, forged wheels for the S302 Mustang
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- Ford previews 2015 Mustang lineup at 2014 SEMA show
- SEMA 2012: Justin Pawlak's Formula Drift Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ring Brothers announce carbon fiber body panels for the 1965-1966 Mustang
- Steve Saleen launches SMS Superparts at SEMA
- New Tjin Edition Mustang to debut at SEMA
- SEMA Preview: Galpin Widebody Mustang Boss 302-X
- SEMA 2011: Hillbank Motorsports HBR Mustang
- SEMA 2010: Edelbrock announces new E-Force supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang 5.0