SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- Ford teases SEMA Mustangs from Nitto Tire and Hollywood Hot Rods
- SEMA 2013: Classic Recreations shows off Coyote-powered 1967 Shelby GT500CR
- Webasto builds custom Mustang to honor fallen soldiers
- Ford previews 2015 Mustang lineup at 2014 SEMA show
- Ford previews 2011 SEMA Mustang lineup
- Vaughn Gittin Jr. building RTR-X Mustang for SEMA debut
- SEMA 2012: Bojix Design 2013 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2011: Creations n' Chrome Boy Racer Mustang
- SEMA 2011: MRT Performance TKO Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Ice Nine 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible