SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- New Product: Kenny Brown Boss Plus Rear Spoiler for the 2010+ Mustang
- Kenny Brown announces two-day 25th anniversary celebration
- Kenny Brown releases Extreme Matrix Kit for 1964 1/2 to 1970 Ford Mustangs
- Kenny Brown announces GT4-CS Autobahn Edition Mustang for the track day enthusiast
- New Product: Kenny Brown Brake Cooling Kit for the 1994-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Kit for the 1979-2014 Ford Mustang
- New Product: Kenny Brown Rear Shock Tower Brace for the 2005-2014 Mustang
- SEMA Preview: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang to debut
- Kenny Brown releases 2012 Mustang performance parts catalog
- SEMA 2011: Kenny Brown GT-4T Mustang Convertible