SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2010: Tjin Edition 2011 Mustang
- SEMA 2013: HyperStangs' Hellanor Mustang
- SEMA 2013: Larry Gareffa's home-built electric 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- SEMA 2012: The Mustang Cobra Jet Concept's twin-turbo V8 in detail
- SEMA Preview: ProCharger to debut Stage II supercharger system for the 2011 Mustang GT
- Galpin Auto Sports builds custom 1969 Mustang live at SEMA
- SEMA 2012: Joey Redmond's 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
- SEMA 2011: H&R Springs Mustang
- SEMA 2012: 2013 Ford Mustang by DSO Eyewear
- SEMA Preview: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"