SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2012: Steeda Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
- SEMA 2011: Ring Brothers 1965 Mustang "Producer"
- Matching 1967 and 2012 Shelby GT500s to be raffled off for charity
- SEMA 2012: TruFiber 2013 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Ford Mustang named hottest car for 2012 SEMA show
- Dynacorn to show off officially licensed 1965-1966 Mustang body shell at SEMA
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'
- SEMA 2013: TMI Products 2005 Ford Mustang
- Boss 302 TracKey availability to be announced at SEMA
- Anvil Pro-Touring Mustang to debut at SEMA