SEMA 2012: Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang
The name Kenny Brown is legendary in the Mustang community, although the company has been relatively quiet in the past couple years. That’s starting to change, though, with the recent resurgence of the brand. Last year at SEMA Kenny Brown debuted their GT-4T Mustang Convertible, and they’ve followed that up this year with the GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang you see here.
Designed for the track day enthusiast, the GT4-RS features Kenny Brown’s GT4 suspension package and plenty of race-spec equipment including Baer 6-piston front and rear brakes, transmission and oil coolers, roll cage, race seats and more. It also looks the part with an aggressive front splitter, carbon fiber heat extractor hood and a large rear wing.
If that’s more Mustang than you need, Kenny Brown also offers a full stable of complete Mustang packages from daily drivers to full NASA, SCCA or Grand-Am race cars.
You can see more of the Kenny Brown GT4-RS Autobahn Edition Mustang in the Dynapack booth at SEMA in the gallery below.
Photos © 2012 MustangsDaily.com
- SEMA 2011: "Last Ride" Mustang tribute to Joe Gosinski
- 2014 SEMA Show preview
- SEMA 2010: Scosche debuts dash kit for the 2010+ Mustang
- SEMA 2014: CorteX Racing 2015 Ford Mustang
- SEMA 2013: K&N debuts Blackhawk Induction Intake for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- Roush to unveil Stage 3 Premier Special Edition Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2010: Ford Custom Accessories 2011 Mustang
- Saleen unveils the 2010 S281 Mustang at SEMA
- SEMA 2014: Mountune 2015 Ford Mustang 'MRX450'
- SEMA 2010: Kenne Bell offers first look at its 2011 Mustang supercharger, announces pricing